thirty six

-

-

MAX AND Y/N shined a lantern around the house, as they walked aoround, while lucas was downstairs, and erica on the bottom floor.

erica walks up to lucas, and shows him the sentence she wrote on her paper.

'found vecna'

y/n, max, lucas, and erica went downstairs, into the kitchen.

max went closer, and saw her lantern started going brighter.

erica starts writing something on her paper.

'phase one?'

lucas nods her head, and erica leaves, getting ready for phase one.

-

mike, will, el, jonathan, and argyle exit out of the car, in front of a surfer's boy pizza place.

"you gotta be shitting me." mike curses.

"trust me on this one, my dudes." argyle says.

they walked into the pizza place, argyle with enthusiasm.

"surf's up, my dude." argyle says in happiness.

the employee working there turns to argyle.

"woah, nice shirt, my dude." the guy compliments.

"thanks, my dude." argyle responds with a smile.

"uh, listen, i would love to feed a fellow surfer boy." the guy begins. "but kitchen closed five minutes ago, so no more pies tonight, man."

argyle chuckles. "that's all right, my dude. we're not here for your tasty pies. you see this weird girl behind me? she needs a tub with a bunch of salt so we can enhance her psychic powers so she can save the world from this super bad dude. but to make this salty tub, we require your kitchen."

"well, it's just, uh, i'm supposed to meet chaz at taco bell in like, ten. so.." the employee trails off.

"my dude." jonathan speaks up. "we're not asking you to help for free. you ever partake in.."

jonathan takes the purple palm tree delight from argyle's shirt pocket.

"purple palm tree delight?" jonathan asks, finishing his sentence. "it'll make all your troubles float away like the seed pods of a dandelion in the wind."