Xavier Lightwood

Xavier Nathaniel Lightwood was a closed of person. He cared little to none of other peoples feeling. He was blunt, carefree and unapologetic. Even with those traits he had some good traits, he loved his family wholeheartedly, with some exceptions like his mother. He despised and resented his mother for how she treated his sister, Isabelle, and brother, Alexander, but treated a child that wasn't her own better that she treated her own children. It irritated him to no end; he was always there to let them know that he was proud of them when it was as clear as water that their parents paid no mind in how hard they tried. He especially loathed Jace Wayland and made sure to remind him of his place when he overstepped his boundaries and pushed his limits. Jace always thought to be better than everyone and that just turned Xavier off even more when he realized Jace was deluding himself into thinking that Alec had a crush on him, when in reality he only helped Jace because he honored the parabatai bond that they shared and Alec was beginning to think that he made the wrong choice in accepting his parents decision in Jace being his parabatai. That obviously got shut down by Xavier with a couple threats to Jace and when he told Alec what was going on he tried his best to limit his interactions with Jace since he knew that even though Xavier was a "cold-hearted person" he always had their best interest at heart, something that he had to learn so that he could take care of them when their parents wasn't around, which was most of the time. Then he met Fiona, the feisty, the fierce and beautifully intelligent warrior who stormed into his life and capture his attention and later she would soon hold his heart. Silly me, I almost forgot......He's a Hybrid.