The Mortal Cup (part 3)

Third POV

At the Pandemonium

As Azrael was enjoying her drink with Magnus she spotted a demon traded mundane blood with circle members and pointed them out to Magnus. "How 'bout we go teach them a lesson, minor but a lesson none-the-less" she offered. "Let's go them I know how much you like chaos" said Magnus. "They both walked up to the circle members and Magnus said" Circle Members aren't welcomed in our club", "No worries warlock, it's all ancient history" said the dark-skinned Member. "Really, to me it was like a blink of an eye" Magnus said as they showed their marks and started cutting of their circulation. "We've endured worse" said the circle member while straining to speak, "You've inflicted worse" Magnus said condescendingly. "Leave" Azrael ordered while showing her dominance.

Meanwhile with the Shadow Hunters

"Izzy" Jace called with a silent order of what was to be done by her. Izzy smiled seductively while dancing and providing a very good distraction to the other shape shifters. " I hear you've been pedling the mundane blood" Jace said suggestively. "Why, looking to score?" asked the female shape shifter. " I'm not" Jace said, "I wanna know who is". " Well you're outnumbered" said the shifter. " Oh, I like our odds". And just like that, Xavier stepped out of the shadows with his black-hilted, gold Khopesh Sword and his matching Spartan Dagger. Just in time to see the carrot looking girl saving the demon and causing Jace to be distracted and almost killed if he hadn't killed  it. He was very skilled with his weapons gliding across the platform as if it was a dance he practiced every day, with ruthless and death as his helpers he was a sight to behold and Azrael certainly enjoyed that sight. Izabelle unraveled her electric whip and Alexander aimed his bow and they moved as each others protector. While Clary, too frightened by what she saw, ran out she stumbled upon Magnus remaining unknown of who he is and was confused by how disgusted he was by just being in her presence.

Skipping the part where Jocelyn and Clary interacts cause it pure crap to when they meet the Shadow Hunters

"Clarissa" Azrael called out when she heard her in the house. " What the hell is your problem" exclaimed Clary, "I was scared crap-less and mom got kidnapped and you were out partying could you be anymore selfish". "I don't have time for your victimizing self right know" Azrael simply shut down Clarissa's claim as she sensed something in the loft. 'Dot came out asking Clarissa for the cup and she said she didn't know where it was. She started crying as if the situation would get better just for her sake. Azrael was seriously getting fed up with Clarissa's need to be the center of attention even in the most onorthodox settings. As the demon Dot lunged at them; which Azrael was expecting, she pushed Clary out of the demons path and started doing what she does best using her dual battle axes that gave her the perfect balance and momentum if needed and just like her unknown soulmate, she was a sight to behold. Unsurprisingly, Clarissa managed to get stabbed by the demon with her being to nosy and getting in its line of sight. Out of nowhere, this 'blonde' Shadow Hunter came in and helped Azrael finish it off. " I was handling it you know" she said, "But thank you..." she trailed off not knowing his name. "Jace" he introduced. "Jace" she continued, "And as much as I love this conversation, I think we should get her to the institute I'm assuming you came from" said reminded. "Yeah let's go, I got her"

Later at the New York Institute

A mundane shouldn't even be here, and I'm sure Xavier would agree with me" chastised Alexander. "I do agree with you Xander, she should not be here, firstly cause she's caused enough trouble as it is with her knowing about us yet she wears no runes and I have this overwhelming urge to commit homicide and I can assure you that nobody will find her body," Xavier reprimanded, "All I have to say is I'm not going to sugar coat anything when it comes to her Jonathan, so don't expect me to, do I make myself clear? " Yes " Jace answered with tense shoulder knowing first hand how Xavier is when it come to putting people he cares about in trouble or in harms way. "Good" he said as he walked out. "Xavier wait, there is someone else here she's Clary's sister and she's in the kitchen, I  couldn't find anything on her not even her name but from her runes I'm 100% positive that she's one of us" Jace informed. Xavier acknowledged that he heard by giving a nod and then set of to find this mystery sister.

Xavier's Weapons

The one on top is a Khopesh Sword and the one on the bottom is a Dagger

A Khopesh is and Egyptian sickle shaped sword the was forged from battle axes

Gold Dual Battle Axes