The Decent into Hell is Easy(part 5)

At the institute

When Xavier and Azrael arrived at the institute, they immediately went to Xavier's room so he could have a shower. Azrael took the time he was in the bathroom to go change into her silk pink pajamas.

 When she came back to his room she thought he would already be done with showering but he was still in the bathroom. She then realized that the water wasn't running anymore, so she went to knock on the door to make sure that Xavier was okay. She knocked 3 times until she decided to use her powers to see in the bathroom.

Azrael saw something she never thought she would see in the Shadow World

Azrael saw something she never thought she would see in the Shadow World........another hybrid. While it wasn't the exact hybrid as her, she was still shocked that a werewolf-shadow hunter hybrid existed and seeing one up close made her even more excited. She was in awe of his once green eyes now a mesmerizing red almost scarlet. She was instantly reminded of her own eyes when she used her powers or when she was angry. "Nate" she called as if she was approaching a wounded animal. (No pun intended). "Hey, can you come here for a..."Xavier trailed off when he realized that Azrael's eyes were glowing scarlet. It was as if she was reacting to his emotions or to seeing his alpha eyes for the first time. He was even more enticed with just her eyes (like Alicent with just her feet, iykyk), the moment their eyes connected, and Xavier knew that she was THE ONE. His birth-parent told him day-in and day-out that he would meet the person who would calm him down with just their voice, the person who would support them in his highs and lows, the stars to his night sky, the peace to his war and he would show them the same love, if not more, that they gave him. Xavier couldn't be any more excited that this goddess of a woman standing in front of him was his soul mate. He couldn't wait to cherish her, protect her, love her and most of all treat her like the QUEEN she is and will always be.

Azrael heard about soul mates from Magnus, but she never believed that there was someone in the world who would love her powers-and-all. She believed that she didn't deserve to be love by anyone and that she wouldn't want to burden someone by being their mate. She was planning on rejecting them with no remorse and a stone cold, blank emotionless face, but she found herself unable to do that when she realized who her soul mate was. She was beyond ecstatic since she already cared deeply for Xavier. Azrael never thought that she would even have a chance of finding her soul mate; she even went as far as to say that he died. However, here he was standing right in front of her with a content smile on his well sculptured face. Azrael and Xavier couldn't wait to see where it goes.