The Decent into Hell is easy(part 4)

*Huge time Skip*

City of Bones Gate

Hunters and the mundane was at the city of bones to get Clarissa's memory back. Xavier was irritated at best. He was this close to stabbing the whiny carrot in her eyes. He could tolerate the mundane since he wasn't annoying them with unnecessary questions, unlike the red head. He soon realized that Simon was only friends with the red head because of Azrael. He had a crush on Azzy since they first met until Azzy helped him realized he was gay. He was scared to come out to his parent since he knew his mother was homophobic. He thought that she would change her mind since he is her son but that was not the case. The moment he told her he regretted it, his mother threw such a huge tantrum, called him a f*gg** and even went as far as to kick him out of the house. He was heartbroken that his mother would do such a thing and he had nowhere to go, but thanks to Azrael, he got back on his feet. She got him an apartment, a job that could keep him on his feet. When his sister found out she was so upset with Elaine that she refused to call her "mother", she felt that she didn't deserve the title. Rebecca could not be any more grateful to Azrael for helping her brother when she was unaware of what had occurred.

"Valentine's my father" was the only thing that brought Xavier out of his stupor. His first instinct was to treat her as a threat and that's exactly what he did. Those three words triggered his hidden anger and he just let his wolf take control. Clarissa was scared out of her mind for the second time that night. Jace tried his best to get them under control but his attempts were futile. I wish Azzy was here, Izzy thought. It was as if she heard her name, she appeared in a cloud of red smoke in her professional attire.

 When she registered what happened, she hurried to get to Xavier and calm him down. "Hey Nate, I need you to calm down okay. As much as I would love to see you behead her we kind of can't break the clave rules, yeah" coaxed Azrael. "She's HIS daughter, for all we know she could be faking all this to lead us into a trap" Xavier exclaimed. "I know baby, but we need the clave to confirm all of this, okay? We can't just act on impulse; you of all people should know that emotions cloud judgment, in some cases. So how about you let her go and you and I go back to the institute to relax?" Azrael finally managed to convince Xavier to let Clarissa go. As soon as he did, they both disappeared in a cloud of red smoke.

When I'm done with this episode the next one will be the last one that has the plot of the actual show.

P.S. Well that thought didn't go as planned, iykyk

Author