The Decent into Hell( part 3)

* Just look at him, dreamy sigh*

Azrael got extremely angry with what Clarissa just said. It chilled everyone to the bone when her eyes changed and everyone knew that she was going to get the threat of her life. Azrael stood directly in front of her in a matter of seconds. Clarissa felt a sliver of fear run through her body. In an instant, Clary was one the floor already begging to be release from whatever hold Azzy had on her, but everyone even Jace knew it would be best to sit this one out. 

" How dare you call me ungrateful, you b***h, after everything I did for YOU, you have the audacity to accuse me of being ungrateful. I have sat back and watch you disrespect Dotty no matter how much she does to make sure you're fine. I am sick and tired of watching you behave as an incompetent person to those around you who is trying to help you. These people in here have been doing this for a longer time than you have, you've been a Shadow Hunter for a day and you think you can come to their home and place of work and belittle them all because you're not their first priority. I was considering helping you find that disgrace of a person you see as a mother, but after this, no matter how much pain you're in, I will stare you in the eye and watch as you writhe in pain and excruciating agony, I give you my word on that" Azrael threatened. Up until before Azzy said those 7 words, Clarissa thought she was just  bluffing but no matter how she hates Azrael she knew that when she gave her word she would never back down from it. 

Few Minutes Later(in Spongebob narrator voice of course)

Clarissa was still a bit twitchy but it wouldn't kill her, sadly. Azrael had an overwhelming urge to eat an entire horse. It's a miracle that she maintains that gorgeous physique she has. 

She was searching the cupboard for food (obvi) when Xavier walked in on her streching to a cupboard that she couldn't open

She was searching the cupboard for food (obvi) when Xavier walked in on her streching to a cupboard that she couldn't open. He found the sight adorable considering she was just threatening to kill Clarissa a few minutes ago. "Need a hand" He said seductively in Azzy's ears. " I could use both, actually". Azzy said just as seductive. " You know, you're just a kitten in a tigers skin, Rae" He said. " Rae?" Azzy asked. " Yes Rae, you don't like it?" Xavier questioned confused. " I like it I just want to know how you came up with it" She stated. " Well, Rae means a shy timid person, and I thought that beneath all this tough exterior is a shy and timid person" Xavier explained. Amidst all this, they didn't realize how close they were until she could feel a poking device on her side. " You keep your stele in your pocket" Azzy asked. " What, oh yeah, I definitely do keep my stele in my pocket, um I gotta go grab a shower. I'll see you in the weapons room in a few" Xavier said before rushing out of the kitchen. That was weird, Azrael thought.

This is for you