The Descent Into Hell (part 2)

Xavier had never been more angry. The red-head not only endangered his family but it brought a mundane with her. Right then and there, he wanted nothing more than to rip her throat out, with his teeth. Just as he was fulfilling his wish, Azrael blocked his path putting her hand on his chest to show some sort of comfort to someone she felt close to even if they just met a few hours ago. Xavier is a closed off person, so imagine his families surprise when he instantly calmed down. Someone who he just met had managed to calm him down faster than his own blood. Now they weren't jealous, oh no, in fact they were ecstatic that she was his ANCHOR. Alec couldn't help but think that this woman who radiated so much power would be his older brothers redemption. 

   "What the hell is wrong with you Jace?" Xavier bellowed "Are you crazy, not only did you bring a mundane into our world without permission but you're acting based on your desire to get laid" Xavier continued." That is not what this is about, it's about the circle coming back" Jace tried to excuse. " We could've done that without bringing an innocent mundane into our world". At this point Azrael got Xavier to calm down but he was still angry enough to get his point across to Jace. "How about you come with me until you calm down, you can knock some sense into Jace later" offered Azrael. His reaction shocked his family yet again with how quick he went from threatening and angry to soft and calm all because of Azrael. " Isa" called Azrael. " Can you give us an update when you guys come up with a plan" Before she even had a chance to answer, Clarissa spoke with her annoying and irritating voice. " What she screeched "You're not going to help find our mother, God I knew you were a selfish bitch but you could at least hide it. After everything she did for you just for you to turn your back on her, you're so ungrateful." Inside the institute got so cold you could see the air  being exhaled. Simon was the only one who knew what was going to happen and he was smart enough to take a few steps back from the "Blow Zone" as he liked to called it when Azzy got mad, he knew it was lie she was a whole different person and he couldn't wait to she her put Clary in her place. 

    "What did you just say" Said Azrael in an eerily calm voice that sent a shiver filled with fear up EVERYONE'S spine.

Her gorgeous green eyes changed to minacious blood red eyes that brought fear to everyone except one. Instead of fear, he felt a bit turned on with how ethereal and dominant she looked with those beautiful red eyes, he was bound to get turned on. But he, like Simon, realized that something was about to happen, and he couldn't wait to see "алената вещица" (alenata veshtitsa - Bulgarian for The Scarlet Witch) in action.