Raising Hell pt.1

By the time everyone got to the institute, let's just say that Jace was now sporting a beautiful black eye, Clarissa kept glaring at Azzy and Nate as if she wanted a matching one, Simon and Izzy were too busy laughing their asses of at the back. It was then that Azzy new that they would have been endgame if he wasn't gay. Besides, she was too busy kissing her Xavi's fist which he used to punch Jace in the face. She was dying from laughter on the inside but her man was more important.

*At the Institute*

 Clary was having a nightmare, or fragments of a memory was trying to resurface from when she was younger.

Memory

"Mom I don't want to do this"  young Clary voiced.

"She won't be a child forever, Jocelyn" Magnus warned. 

"For now, I don't want her to be a part of our world" said the disgrace of a Mother.

She then; unknowingly, saw Magnus wiping her memories more than once.

*End of Memory*

Clarissa woke up to "Jace" comforting and reassuring her that she was fine by being the little creep he is and watching her sleep. Alas she was too dumb to find that creepy or weird, she might have even found it endearing. Then that "Jace" turned out to be Simon being the concerned friend he is. Clary however found it disgusted that he was in her room and her disgust was shown clearly on her face. She then remembered that she wanted him to still crush on her so that when she is in danger he would sacrifice himself to save her life. She still didn't understand that Simon would choose Azrael over her even if it killed him. She didn't even know that they got matching tattoos with the writing 

She most definitely didn't know that he was gay, and a part of him was glad that she didn't know cause she would try to  force herself on him even more

She most definitely didn't know that he was gay, and a part of him was glad that she didn't know cause she would try to  force herself on him even more. She came out of her thoughts to tell Jace that she thinks that Magnus took her memory. She was then interrupted by Izzy." The mundane is leaving" Izzy informed the duo. " N-no he can't leave" Clary said with embarrassment that Simon was causing a scene. "He can and he is, what are you going to stop him by tying him with restraints" Izzy said with anger at Clarissa for trying to control Simons' decision. 

Clarissa caught up to Simon and tried to manipulated him by bringing up his mother and sister. "You know you really are self centered" Simon said realizing that Clary was showing her true face in public just like Azzy said she would. " W-what you can't say that" Clary said with anger that he said that to her face. " I can, and you know why because if you were truly my "bestfriend" you would know that my mother kicked me out of the house and Azrael's the one who got me back on my feet" Simon informed Clary with his anger on the brink of tipping over. "N-no she wouldn't do that, she loves you, she's the best woman I know" Clary countered in disbelief. " SHE KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT I'M GAY, WHAT EXCUSE COULD SHE POSSIBLY GIVE FOR KICKING HER ONLY SON OUT FOR NOT BEING ATTRACTED TO FEMALES" Simon finally shouted putting Clarissa in her place. " Then that is the best response she could have had, her son is a fag**t, no mother wants her son to be as disgusting as that." Clarissa said without thinking first. By the time she realized what she said, it was to late.

 By the time she realized what she said, it was to late