The Descent Into Hell (part 1)

At the Institute's Kitchen

        As Xavier walked into the kitchen he was taken aback by the stunning looking angel who held an aura around her that radiated confidence and power that he has never seen before. Xavier, hearing that the unknown beauty was Clary's sister, thought that she would be cowering in fear and bitchiness but he was proven wrong without the angel even saying a word. He was even more stunned when she finally spoke. " Take a picture it'll last longer" said Azrael. "That's usually my line" Xavier proclaimed. "Guess it's time for a role change" Azrael teased. "Well to do that, I'm going to need your name since you aren't anywhere on our system" Xavier asked while smirking.

 "Well to do that, I'm going to need your name since you aren't anywhere on our system" Xavier asked while smirking

              "I'm Azrael Fiona 'Fairchild'" she introduced. "Powerful and beautiful name for a powerful and beautiful woman" Xavier thought. "I'm Xavier Nathaniel Lightwood" he introduced "the pleasure is mine". " Now since we got the introductions out of the way how about we go find out what's going on with Clarissa" she proposed while being demanding, Xavier found her incredible and was wondering what is going on with him. He was acting like Alexander when he sees his beautiful fiance walking by. Yes, I know he's married since I was the one who introduced him to his future wife and he's not as innocent as everyone thinks. " Yeah, sure let's go make sure that they aren't doing anything stupid" Xavier agreed.

In the Computer Room

   "What's going on, why is there a mundane in the institute" was the first thing they heard coming from Alexander as they entered the room, if you think that was bad, Xavier was pissed.