Raising Hell pt 2

"What the hell did you just call him" everyone has gotten use to Azrael's thundering, dark and dominating voice. They quickly realized that it always seem to come to play when Clarissa does something unacceptable. 

Clary knew that what she said was hurtful, but did she care, not one bit in fact, she felt proud of herself for hurting Simon's feeling. What she didn't take into consideration, was the fact that Simon had the most powerful being on the earth in his corner and bot was she in for it. "I'm sorry I must be hearing wrong" Azzy started feigning confusion." Cause to me it sounded as if you called MY little bubby a fa****, but that can't be possible since I'm sure you know the consequences of disrespecting my family" Azzy finished sounding angrier than before. "It'a not like I said anything wrong he deserved what his mother did, it's disgusting that he like people the same gender as him" Clary said as if her reactions and choices of words were somehow justified, oh how wrong she was. Just like that Azrael lost all levels of calmness she had gained over the years.

 It was as if her body, mind and soul was transformed into nothing but anger and hatred for Every. Single. Thing that Clary has done to the people she loved. Her first platonic soulmate, her second and her unborn twins that died due to Clarissa's jealousy at Azzy for having everything she thought she deserved. Azrael poured all that hate into killing Clary with her mind. Well I mean only the two women saw it happen and when Clary opened her eyes, she started screaming bloody murder while everyone looked at her as if she was crazy." Why didn't anyone do anything, she just killed me" Clarissa complained fearfully. "Did I?" Azzy questioned cunningly while doing a head tilt, with a menacing smile on her face that Xavier found extremely attractive. 

With Azzy's smile in her mind the 5-and-a-half Shadow Hunters set of to their rooms to get ready to go meet Magnus