Dead Man's Party pt. 2

*At the graveyard*

After everyone arrived at the graveyard, they started to search for the cache of weapons that they would need to save Simon. Izzy decided that she would be helpful by doing what she does best, be the Seductress. She went to the Seelie Realm to meet up with Meliorn and gather intel for their mission. Clary and Jace went to a vampire bar since Jace needed something important, Alec went back to the institute to rune some more arrows for the attack at the Hotel Dumort and finally the it couple was just enjoying each others company until they were needed.

*At the Institute*

While Alec was runeing his arrows, Hodge walked in." Alec, I didn't now you were here" he said "Yeah, no, I uh-" Alec stuttered out. " Don't tell me. I don't want to have to report you" he said in a tone that suggested he was on the side of the law. "It's just that, you know, Clary's----"he started only to get cut off by Hodge, once again. " That girl is Valentine's----" this time he got cut of by a sizzling in his neck. "The monsters daughter" he finished. "You remind me of me, Alec. Hodge started." a loyal friend standing in the shadows of the chosen one" he finished condescendingly. Alec tried not to let what Hodge said get to his head but he new deep down that he was right, not only was he in the shadow of Jace but he was also in the shadow of his favorite brother, as much as it pained him to think about. H wished that their parents would be as proud of him as they were of Nathan. With al this going through his head Simon was slowly but surely becoming addicted to Camille Belcourt.

*Hotel Dumort*

Alec met up with Izzy a few moments after his pity party." where are we, exactly?" he asked." It's an old meatpackers service entrance. If we go back there we come up into the basement of the Hotel Dumort" she informed him. She could sense that something was bothering him but the only person he would talk to, is Nate." We distract the vamps while Jace and Clary rescue Simon" she deduced. " Okay" Alec stated simply. "Okay?' Izzy started a little offended, " It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel" she finished, feeling very proud of her work. "Great job, Izzy" he said sarcastically, "You have fairy dust on your dress" he finished feeling smug." And I hate being the distraction" he complained. " I don't, Izzy countered," You know you would feel a lot better if you weren't so frickin repressed" she chastised. 

Camille was now aware that shadow hunters were in her building and sent some of her clan to get rid of them. Clart and Jace where having their own heart-to-heart moments while on their way to the vampire den. Jace being the aromantic he is told Clary about how he doesn't believe in love and Izzy was trying to get her brother to open up. 

Alec and Iz were busy distracting some vamps while Jace and Clary got to Simon. They didn't realise that they were outnumbered by a lot. Just Izzy was about to get slashed by a swarm of vampires the dynamic duo came to their rescue being the badass couple they are. 

They both walked in and did what they do best

They both walked in and did what they do best. They fought with such synchronism that to the human eye you would only see one person fighting incredibly fast, but to the shadow world, they fought like two halves of one whole. They fought with the intention of protecting each other. They fought with conviction and strength in their movements and the Angel Raziel above was elated that his daughter has found her other half. He was happy that she gets to spend time with her other half and he vowed that since the da she was born, he would protect her, however long he may live. 

Everyone met up at the door leading to the rooftop. As they entered the room that Simon was being held, the stupid carrot head began to run toward Simon who currently had a dagger held against his neck." That's not gonna do any good" box-dyed blonde said to her. " Listen to him, Clary Fairchild" the vampire known as Raphael spoke, "Put it away" he instructed, gesturing towards their raised weapons. "I've had more than enough of you friend for one day, I'd love to cut this throat." He threatened. "Don't give me a reason to" he finished his threat. " Raphael" Azzy addressed him in a soft, motherly voice. " I know you didn't have a choice in kidnapping Simon, I know it was all Camille because my Raphi would never do something like this." she started of in a disappointed tone. " She threatened Rosa, didn't she?" she asked in a knowing tone. He knew he didn't have to answer since she knew him well enough to know he wouldn't do this without reason. " You know better than this, Raphi. You know I would never let anything happen to our Rosa. I understand that you were scared, you probably still are but I give you my word that I'm going to find Camille Belcourt, and I'm going to rip out her spinal cord with my bare hands for even thinking that she could make such a threat." she told Raphael with such confidence and promise within her voice. He knew that whenever she gave her word, the it would be so and no one could stop her. " So just hand over my best friend okay, that's all I ask of you, please Raphi?" she begged Raphael knew that he could trust her so he did the only thing he knew, he listened to his mother. When they got on the roof, Nathan went to make sure his Iz was okay. Just as he was about to go to his brother he heard them fighting." Look can I just say something" Alec asked. " You will, whatever I say, so shoot" Jace said. " You think you know Clary, right? But you may not." he asked and answered. " Think about who her father is" he advised Jace with nothing but his best interest at heart. "You know what, Alec?" Jace said not expecting an answer. " Do not start this again with me, Alec." he said, sounding just about done with the conversation. "She just came out of nowhere, Jace." Alec informed Jace. "She has no one" Jace said trying to reason with Alec. "Just listen to me for one second--" Alec started only to be cut of by Jace shouting" Alec, stop!" that was enough to push not only Alec pass the breaking point., but Nate's as well" I'm older than you Jace, I'm not in you shadow, nor an I in Nathaniel's". Alec exclaimed sounding heartbroken that those words came out of his mouth about his big brother. " If you really feel that way then why did you help us tonight" Jace asked expecting and answer n=but Alec, being fed up just walked away. "You know Jonathan, I warned you the next time you tried to make my brother feel less that he is, and I told you what would happen, didn't I?" Nate asked rhetorically. 

1293 Words

1293 Words

It's a bit rushed and probably stupid but it was the best I could think of since I was just going of of what I remembered and what I wanted to add. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. I still don't have an updating schedule so my chapters will be on random days at random times.

Bye boobears 😊