Character sketch

Cover credit -: creations_tr. Thanks for the beautiful cover sisso. I'm in love with your work dear. Guy's if you also wanna new cover for your story so do contact her.

Let's start

Let's start.

Siddharth nigam-: A hot, handsome, prince charming, born perfectionist, heartthrob of every girl. Has many hidden secrets which no one knows not also even his family knows about it except his dad. Richest person and topmost billionaire in whole world. Has many rival's due to his success. 2nd son of nigam's. Always obey his dad and respect's him a lot. Has lost his mother in small age. He has a step mother but he doesn't like her or even talk to her. He also has a step brother but treats him as real brother. She's also one reason because of which he doesn't like to live with his family. He doesn't trust anyone easily. He's rude, fierce, cold hearted, short tempered person. Total fitness freak. He lives in USA and has established their company's main branch there. But soon going to shift to India for sometime due to business issues and going to join Abhishek and riyaz in office.

Avneet kaur-: A hot, beautiful, Innocent, extremely drop dead gorgeous girl. She is very beautiful, her beauty can left anyone spellbounded. Boy's drool over her, hottest girl. Belongs from a middle class family. She wants to be independent and successful. Works in nigam industry as personal assistant (pa) of Abhishek nigam. She's in relationship with riyaz nigam who is the 3rd son of nigam's. Hadn't meet siddharth till date but had heard a lot about him from his brother's who love's him very much and is impressed by listening about him and his personality. She has only seen him in newspapers, magazine's, new's, etc but never in real life. He's her idol as he had achieved so much success, respect in such a small age on his own without seeking anyone's help. Only support system of her family, gives her full income to her family but then also they thinks her as a burden and treats her like a slave

Abhishek nigam-: Elder son of nigam's, he is a sweet kind hearted boy. Loves his family and brothers a lot but is lil disappointed from siddharth due to his cold behaviour towards other people's. He's married to vaishnavi rao. Doesn't know about his dad and Sid's secret. Has lost his mother in small age and has a step mother and step brother. Doesn't like his dad's decisions and never obey his dad and doesn't let riyaz follow him as he thinks, he's on wrong path and will also take them on same path. Doesn't like Sid following his dad but can't say anything to him because of sid as he loves him a lot.

Vaishnavi rao-: Eldest daughter in law of nigam's, wife of Abhishek nigam. Hadn't meet siddharth till now but knows about him and had heard a lot about him. She's a sweet, kind hearted girl. Her father in law and mother in law does'nt like her as she can't give them heir.

Riyaz nigam-: smallest son of nigam's. Step brother of sidshek but loves them as his own real brother. Doesn't differentiate between eachother. Boyfriend of Avneet kaur. Love's her a lot and also has lust upon her. He had named his lust as love but avneet doesn't understand it as she's Innocent. His mother know about their relationship and is happy with it because avneet is Innocent, beautiful as well as hot and they can use her. Secondly she belongs from a middle class family so she'll never disobey them and will do everything whatever they will say.

Ashi singh-: a hot girl with a lot of attitude and ego about her beauty and figure. Forced Girlfriend of siddharth. She's only his named gf, their is nothing between them. Ashi loves siddharth, but siddharth doesn't love her or like her. He only consider her as his friends but she considers him more than a friend. Wants to marry siddharth, always throw herself upon him.

Now some important points-:

•Riyaz's mother only wants to use avneet for giving their family a heir so that her son can own a big share in nigam empire. She doesn't love sidshek equally as riyaz, hates sidshek. She's a money minded person and had made riyaz also a lil like her. She had planned something very bad against avneet after she gives them heir after rineet's wedding.

•Siddharth and Abhishek nigam are real brother's by blood while riyaz is there step brother.

•Riyaz is not fully aware about his mother's intention.

•about Sid's dad it will reveal later on.

TBC...

Excited or not guy's..??

Please vote and comment.