Riyaz's love or lust..??

Sid-: No... Angel why there's not even a single pic of yours here...?? He asks her while Avu stops sipping her coffee and looks at him for once and then down.

Avu-: umm... Maybe because I'm not worth of it... She says while Sid looks at her with frown.

Sid-: I doesn't get it...

Avu(nervously)-: Actually.. umm... My mom dad doesn't love me, they never even talk to me properly, they think me as a burden from childhood because I'm a girl... She says slowly while looking down.

Sid-: but being a girl is not a crime... You're dad acted today...??

Avu-: hmm... Leave it it's normal for me, they always acted infront of others like that they love me a lot but in actual they don't... Today was the first time my father hugged me and all thanks to you..

Sid-: What I did..?? He asks while she looks at him.

Avu-: don't try to act innocent which you're not Mr. Nigam...

Sid-: I'm not acting... Can you tell me what I did...??

Avu-: firstly you tell me that how you know about my mom dad, and when you talked to them..??

Sid-: In afternoon, when you were in office, I fixed a meeting with them and called them in the nearby cafe... There I talked to them about everything...

Avu-: They are getting me married to you just because of an offer which you had given to them... Right..??

Sid-: Yeah because I doesn't have any option... They will never agree to get you married in a big rich family...

Avu-: True... But your way wasn't right... I know it would be a small amount for you but not for us, Paying our loan and clearing our debts and giving them a huge amount of money too... What should I understand..?? You bought me...?? I'm just part of both of yours deal... One sold me and another bought me... She says while keeping the cup on table and looking at him who was looking don't know where and his face was expressionless.

Sid-: I doesn't bought you, if I had bought you then till now you must have been at my home, not here... And I doesn't have any option to get you except it because I love you a lot and can do anything for you and can go to any extent for you... You're just "Mine, Only mine"... He says possessively while his tone was cold which can scare anyone. Avu was shocked seeing his obsession or possessiveness, whatever you think towards her. She was now scared of him.

Avu(in flow)-: You love me or it's just your obsession...?? She asks him in flow while Sid's head shoot towards Avu while Avu keeps her both hand on her mouth shocked with her own words. Sorry... She says but before she could complete Sid replies.

Sid-: You can think whatever you want to... Possessiveness, obsession is a lil part of love... I know my love is real not fake or lust which Riyaz had on you... He says while standing up while Avu frozed and looks at him shockingly.

Avu-: How you can say that..? She says while standing up.

Sid-: because he's my brother... I love him a lot and I know him from inside and out, but I can't see him spoiling any girls life... his mother's value which he got is wrong and I'm a boy I can easily understand another's boy's way of looking and their thoughts only by seeing their eye's... if he really loves you then he must have confronted me after I proposed you and he must be broken instead of shouting on you, glaring you and all... You only think that in this 2 years when you both were in relationship, you both had fighted on this touching or physical needs topic or not... He says while leaving Avu in thoughts.

Avu(in mind)-: Siddharth has a point... I remember,

Flashback,

It was 1 year completed of rineet's relationship, they were celebrating bunking the cllg. They had gone to watch a movie and riyaz had deliberately brought the tickets of a adult 18+ movie which only has mature scenes in it. In theatre, Whole time Avu was feeling uncomfortable, firstly because of the scenes coming on the screen in which the boy and girl were half naked and were kissing eachother. Secondly because of riyaz's act, he was trying to touch her waist, thighs and was sliding his hand inside her top.

Avu-: Riyaz stop it.. she says angrily while holding his hand which was going to raise her top. I'm not comfortable...

Rii-: Avneet yrr it's been 1 year since we're in relationship, you never let me touch you or even kiss you... Normally couples have their kiss in starting 1 or 2 month after relationship and here it's 1 year and we had not even done anything more than a hug... He says frustratingly.

Avu-: Because I'm not comfortable, I had already told you that I'm not interested in all this...

Rii-: you're such a hopeless girl na... Everyone have physical needs avneet, you, I, everyone have but only you doesn't want it... I need it yrr...

Avu-: Unbelievable riyaz... You're fighting with me just because I had not let you do whatever you wanted... And I don't know why but I don't feel like having any needs like this from you...

Rii-: So from whom..?? You're crush..?? He asks while Avu fumes.

Avu -: Do you even know the meaning of crush..?? Crush is the one who's out of your reach, about whom you can only dream, not get that person or marry him... It's a strong feeling which can't be expressed and can't be long for a long time..

Rii-: it can... And btw you had never told me who's your crush... I also want to know his name...

Avu-: but I'm not interested in telling you...

Rii(warning)-: whatever... But Avneet remember it if you'll not fulfill my needs and desires, I'll found someone else for it... He says blackmailing her.

Avu-: do whatever you want, sleep with whomever you want to but I'm not gonna come in your trap... I'll not come close to you till the time I doesn't feel like... So it's better if you stay in your limit instead of forcing me... She says angrily and goes from there.

Flashback ends.

Avu-: You're so immature you Avneet, you never understood this that he doesn't love you, he lust over you... God I'm so stupid, how can I ignore all this things... But now I should feel glad that I have siddharth, I'm free from Riyaz but he's also a boy... He too would have physical needs, but it's oky, I don't have problem in coming close to him because he's my favourite person, my crush 😍😍... But wait what if he will also treat me like my mom dad and Riyaz... No he'll not treat me badly because he loves me, he loves me a lot that's why only he had proposed me infront of everyone and had hurt his brother and fake gf and if I'll stay nicely, like he wants then my life would be more beautiful... Please God, I'm not marrying him for his fame and money... I just want love and I'm only expecting love which I never got, I doesn't ever get parents love but I wish to get atleast husband's love... please God, please fulfill my wish, I'll do whatever I can, I'll try to be a good wife and daughter in law... She was praying to God in her heart when Sid clicks his fingers infront of her breaking her chain of thoughts.

Sid-: Where are you lost babygirl..?? He asks her while she just hummed not giving proper reply and was looking at his face thinking something. I'm asking something Spitfire...

Avu-: yeah... Nothing... She says and again gets lost in her thoughts.

Sid-: oky... Can I use your washroom...?? He asks her while she hummed. Babygirl...?? He says while shaking her slightly.

Avu-: Yeah... That's way... She says pointing towards her room while Sid nods and goes. After some minutes she comes out of her thoughts and bangs her head on wall internally in mind. O shit Avu... Nd she runs towards her room.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.