Avneet's final decision.

Ad-: What the hell is this avneet..?? How can you hide this much big thing from us...??

Avu(sobs)-: sorry dad.. but I was scared...

Ad-: Keep your sorry with yourself and forget Riyaz now...

Avu-: dad how can I... I...

Ad(cutting her in bw)-: I don't want to listen anything... And if you had told me also that you love or like whatever you had feelings for him and want to marry him, I would never let you marry him... Because I know how his father is, I had worked in his company only before... Riyaz is his step son who is not interested in business or doing any kind of work... He just want to enjoy on his father's money... He's a bad boy since school time, always Sd had got complaints about him which had increased his anger for him...

Avu-: but dad i...

Ad (cutting her in bw)-: Avneet I know I had behaved very rudely and badly from the time you had born but believe me dear I'm your dad and I only want my child's happiness, I'll never take any such decisions which will only destroy your life... Siddharth is way more better than Riyaz in every way, looks, behaviour, earnings, in everything he's perfect, he is not dependent upon anyone or a spoiled brat because of his father's money, he is a very good, independent and perfect boy for you... And top on that he loves you, being his wife will not cause any problem or difficulties for you infact it will only give happiness, he will give you every single happiness while riyaz, he's his mother's pet, he will do whatever his mother will say... And you don't know how his mother is, dear I had worked for so many years for Nigam's I know them this much that I can save my daughter's future... Believe me dear Siddharth is different and totally opposite from Riyaz, the love, care and the luxurious life which he can give you, no one can give... You deserve a boy like siddharth not Riyaz...

Am-: your dad is right avu... And dear tell me, Had we ever asked something from you..?? She asks her while Avu shakes her head in no. So today we're asking something from you for the first and last time, marry siddharth for your bright and beautiful future dear... They both were continuously making her understand when Jai interrupts.

Jai-: Mom dad, you're right but not fully... You want dii to marry him just because of his wealth, let me tell dii the truth...

Am-: Jai...

Jai(cutting her in between)-: Don't stop me... Dii they both want you to marry him because Siddharth had said to them that he will clear all our debts and loans which is on us from long time... And he had offered them a huge amount of money too and a big house too and they being greedy peoples accepted his offer without caring about your life... He says making Avu shocked while Ad slaps Jai. She sits on the bed shockingly not able to believe that her father had sold her. Ad and Am was scolding jai while Avu was thinking about everything her parents words, her brother's words, riyaz's words, Sid's every words, Sd's words. She was remembering everything and after a long battles with her heart and mind she reaches to the final decision. She wipes her tears and stands up and looks at the trio who were fighting.

Avu-: Stop it... Mom dad, If it will end our problems and give me my parents love then I'm ready to marry Siddharth sir... I don't want anything accept both of yours love and happiness... She says taking a deep breath while Ad and Am's face brighten with smile and they both hugs her and goes out happily.

Jai-: diii how can you do this...??

Avu-: I had taken this decision after thinking a lot... And my decision is final and not gonna change so please don't force me for anything I had accepted it as my destiny... She says and goes to washroom while Jai in anger punches the wall and goes outside.