Riyaz's lie.

Abhi-: Hello Ms. Kaur...

Avu-: good afternoon sir... She says nervously because first reason he's calling her ms.kaur in place of avneetay and second as both of them had seen her and riyaz dancing lil closely but only Abhishek had noticed the distance between them which was only maintain by Avu.

Rii-: You both know eachother...??

Abhi-: yeah... She's my Personal secretary "Avneet Kaur". She's like a small sister for me... And how do you both know eachother..?? He asks while before avu could answer, Rii says.

Rii-: we're best friends... He says shocking abhineet while Sid nod's.

Sid-: Hey... Myself siddharth... He says while forwarding his hand towards her for handshake while avu accepts his hand gladly.

Avu-: hello siddharth sir... Myself avneet Kaur... Nice to meet you... She says with a sweet smile while Sid smiles back while riyaz and abhi were shocked seeing Sid smiling at someone.

Abhi-: Avneetay you can directly go back to your home after college... Remember there's party at our home so you had to come with your family... Hope you hadn't forget it..??

Avu-: I remember sir... but actually I had to take an important file from office to complete so I had to go to office...

Abhi-: that's not an issue... I'm going to office only you can come with me... He says while she nod's looking down feeling someone's intense gaze upon her. She knows who was staring her.

Rii-: oky... So avu we'll meet in party at night... Actually I'm leaving because mom had called me urgently at home... He says while hugging her from Side and whispering sorry to her as he hide their relationship from his brother's. Avu doesn't response him back and move away from him. Bro you are coming home with me na..??

Sid-: no... I'm going office with dada as I remember some important work...

Rii-: oky... Bye abhi bhaiya, bye bro... We'll meet at home... He says and left from there while the trio also left for office.

*********

In car, Abhi was driving while Sid was sitting beside him at passenger seat while avu was sitting at back lost in her mobile while Sid was continuously admiring her secretly.

They all reach office in half n hour and went inside. In life, sidneet's hands slightly got touched with eachother sending shivers down their body. They reach the top floor soon and Avu goes towards her cabin while Abhishek and Sid walks towards Sid's cabin.

Sid-: dada... From now onwards as I'm going to work here, I want a new pa for me... And I want you to arrange a new pa for me who should be smart as well as intelligent... Not irritating or dumb...

Abhi(frowning)-: why..?? What happened to your old pa...??

Sid-: I fired him so... He says simply while shrugging while Abhishek shakes his head in disbelief as Sid had almost fired his every pa in every 1 or 2 weeks. None of his personal assistant whether it's boy or girl has been his pa for long time.