Suspicious Abhishek.

In car, Abhi was continuously looking at Sid, who was busy in his mobile while Avu was looking outside the window thinking that why riyaz lied about their relationship infront of his brother and why he called Abhishek and only told him about their relationship and not Siddharth. She looks at Sid and then at Abhishek who was driving. She clears her throat gaining their attention.

Abhi-: do you want to say something Avneetay...??

Avu-: how do you got to know that I want to say something...??

Abhi-: because you're my small sis not by blood but by heart... say now... He says while Avu smiles at him.

Avu-: if my parents don't wanna come to party then...?? She asks him making abhi look at her. While Sid was just listening their convo.

Abhi -: it's not gonna happen... Dad had personally invited them... He says shocking sidneet while abhi looks at their shocked face and asks. What..??

Sidneet-: what did you said...?? Sir/dad personally invited...?? They both says at same time and looks at eachother and have a short intense 2 sec eyelock.

Abhi-: yeah because he likes your dedication towards work, and few days ago when we got a deal done only because of you at that time dad was impressed by you... At that day in the party he couldn't invite your dad but today for the biggest deal which Sid had achieved with his hard work and after so long when he had returned from USA so dad has personally organised Sid's success party and he's only seeing everything so he had only invited your family... He says while Avu nods and Sid smiles internally on hearing about his dad. He knows that his dad loves him the most and he had always treated him specially and there's nothing hidden from him. His dad had never organised any parties or called anyone personally, instead he everytime left this responsibilities on the event planner and on his wife and Abhi. But for Sid he can do anything.

Avu(in mind)-: Sir loves siddharth sir the most and why shouldn't he love him... Sir is really very special... I'm not saying just seeing his looks and success but also by seeing his behaviour, understanding nature inshort he's perfect.. she says in mind while smiling and looking towards Sid was busy talking on call about business work. Abhi noticed her smiling at Sid, he looks at her also suspiciously.

Abhi(in mind)-: what's wrong with Avneetay..?? Why she's smiling to herself seeing Sid...?? Is she falling for him..?? No it's not right, she's in relationship with Riyaz, I don't riyaz loves her truly or not but she's innocent and otherwise, if sid gets to know about it then don't know what he's gonna do with Riyaz and if he grow feelings for avneetay then surely tsunami will come... She had not seen Sid's cold and angry volcano side, Sid is fire and she's ice... Don't know what will happen...?? I had to confront riyaz firstly and had to know that he really love this innocent girl or not... I can't let him Destroy her life, that woman(Riyaz 's mom) will never let Avneetay live peacefully. I remember how she had treated vaishu on her first day but vaishu had replied her back so she hadn't said anything to vaishu after that but avneetay, she's not so strong to answer back... He was thinking this when Sid shakes him horribly. He looks towards him confusingly and sees both of them looking at him with raised eyebrows. What..??

Sid-: what what..?? Dada stop the car..

Avu-: my home came... She says while pointing towards her home and abhi stops the car.

Sid-: she was continuously calling you... But you were not listening only.. where were you lost..

Abhi-: no where... Sorry dear...

Avu-: it's oky sir and thanks for dropping me... Byee...

Abhi-: bye, take care...

Avu-: bye siddharth sir...

Sid-: bye Avneet, meet you in evening... He says while she nods and left while sidshek too left after she enters in her home. (In mind-: oky so Ms. Gorgeous live here in this small house... How she manage in this area..?? I had to talk to dad about it... She's my queen and she deserves better than this and I'll give her what she deserves...)

Abhi-: what are you thinking..??

Sid-: she's just like a fairy na...?? He says while lost in his thoughts while Abhi's doubts get's increased and somewhere he was sure that Sid is falling for her or attracting towards her.

************

In evening, the whole nigam mansion was buzzing with relatives, business clients, office staffs, friends, media reporters, etc's voices. Abhinavi and sd was busy with guests while Riyaz and his mom were eagerly waiting for avu and her family as they both had decided to talk about rineet's wedding.

Sd-: abhi... Vaishu...

Abhi-: now what..?? He says in full attitude while looking somewhere else while vaishu facepalms internally at Abhi's behaviour towards his dad.

Vaishu-: yes dad...

Sd-: learn something from your wife abhi... She knows how to respect elders... Anyways listen both of you... Pay special attention on ashi and her family...

Abhi-: that so called gf of Sid..??

Sd-: shut up... Vaishu dear I had decided that today I'll make Sid and ashi's relationship official and I will declare her today as Sid's fiance and nigam's to be daughter in law as well as I'll get them engaged too... I had already called priest...

Abhi-: What the hell..?? How could you do this without Sid's permission...?? He says angrily while trying not to gain everyone's attention.

Sd-: I'm his father and I don't need anyone's permission to take decision of my son's life... And don't forget vaishu is also my choice only, and see my decision of marrying you both was not wrong, you both are so happy in your marriage life... He says and before abhi could reply, vaishu replies back.

Vaishu-: dad we're not saying that your decision is wrong... But we're just saying that atleast for once ask Siddharth before announcing anything about his life infront of whole world... You know na it will be live on television, then how can we do it without siddharth's permission... If he doesn't want to marry ashi then... She says while sd was listening her carefully and he was feeling right when a voice suddenly interrupts their talks.

Voice -: whe he wouldn't want to marry me my dear sister in law...?? He had made me gf because he likes me...

Abhi-: he doesn't even a bit like you ashi, you're just his forced gf because of dad... He says angrily to her.

Ashi-: no... He loves me...

Sd(cutting her in bw)-: stop it both of you... Don't you have manners or what..?? You both are fighting infront of me without caring about anyone... Think about guests, it doesn't look nice if they'll see all of us here... Go and attend guests... He says while abhi lefts with vaishu after glaring ashi while she too lefts after showing a fake upset face to sd.

Precap-: Success party and Sid's wedding announcement.

TBC...

How was the update..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon after 30+ comments and 50+ votes.

Bubbyee.