Spitfire 🔥🔥

She goes inside, while riyaz too comes inside. Riyaz was continuously looking at avneet which was making her uncomfortable. While Sid was talking with abhi as he was thinking that whatever Sid has done is completely wrong. Sid explains him and after a big conversation, he agrees with Sid.

Otherside avu goes to her mom.

Avu-: mom... Can I please go to home, I'm not feeling like to stay here... She pleads to her mom while she nod's.

Am-: Oky but go home safely... She says while Avu nods and lefts from there. Sid sees her going outside so he follows her and sees her waiting for a cab or rickshaw. He goes to her while Sd sees him and send bodyguards behind him. They stop few distance away from him.

Sid-: What happened Spitfire..?? Where are you going..?? He asks her while Avu looks here and there with a frown. I'm asking to you only...

Avu-: ohh... Actually I was going home...

Sid-: but why so soon, party is not over yet...

Avu-: I'm not feeling well that's why.. she says while looking in other direction for cab.

Sid-: You can rest in my room...

Avu-: no thanks... Actually I want to go home... I'll rest there only...

Sid-: Oky... Wherever you feel comfortable... He says while she nods. Whom are you calling at this time..??

Avu-: cab... She says while Sid calls someone and in next moment driver came with car. Avu looks at him with frown.

Sid-: Come I'll drop you... He says while the driver gives him the car keys and he opens the door for Sid.

Avu -: no... I'll go by myself, please don't trouble yourself because of me...

Sid-: There's nothing to get troubled and babygirl it's not safe to go alone at this time or wait here for cab or rickshaw... And when I'm here then what's the need of all this cab and auto..?? I'll drop you..

Avu-: no... Don't worry about me, I'll go myself... She says while looking down as she knows whatever he's saying is right. She will not get any cab or rickshaw at this time and it's also not safe but also she can't trouble him.

Sid-: My stubborn angel... He goes towards her and picks her up in his arms and make her seat in car and closes the car door. And goes to his Side and he too seats. Wear seatbelt Miss. Gorgeous... He says while looking infront.

Avu-: Siddharth sir... I... She was saying when sid comes closer to her and puts the seatbelt and moves back while Avu's breath hitched feeling him so close. Sid notices her and starts driving the car. While 2-3 black audi's with bodyguards follows his car.

Sid-: You know day after tomorrow is our engagement... He says shocking her while Avu looks at him with jerk.

Avu-: What..?? Will not it be so soon..??

Sid-: Yeah it is but it's mine and yours dad's decision... Do you had any problem in it..??

Avu -: No... I don't have any problem but siddharth sir we don't know eachother properly then how can we get married so soon..??

Sid -: I know Spitfire it's not easy for you to move on so soon and forget and start a relationship with me, I can understand... You can take time and we'll move ahead in our relationship only when you'll feel comfortable and you're ready and babygirl I know everything about you and you'll also know everything about me, you can know about me later also and you can ask anything whatever you want and atleast now don't call me sir... He says softly while Avu feels better after listening him.

Avu-: oky... Siddharth sir... She says while Sid looks at her and she bites her tongue. Sorry I mean Siddharth...

Sid-: it's better...

Avu(hesitate)-: I was asking that.. umm... How can you love me when you love ashi..?? She says gaining Sid's  attention.

Sid(frowning)-: Who said I love ashi...??

Avu-: ab... You both are gf bf na so... I thought...

Sid -: you thought that I love her...?? She nod's. But it's not true, I not even like her... She's just my forced gf just because of business and all... That's it... He says while Avu get's confused.

Avu-: For business..?? I doesn't understand...

Sid-: Rumoured gf... She's just a daughter of dad's some business associate... So just because of media dad told me to act like ashi is my gf..

Avu-: ohkk...

Sid-: Here... He says stopping the car as they arrive at her home. Avu was about to open the door of car when she turns towards Sid who was seeing her. She invites him inside while Sid denies politely.

Avu-: please... Siddharth I'm scared of staying alone, so can you please stay till mom dad doesn't return...?? We can spend time with eachother and can know eachother...

Sid-: not a bad idea but...

Avu(cutting him in between)-: no If's and but please... You'll now not even listen to your to be wife...?? She says making a cute pout and showing puppy eyes 🥺 while Sid smiles seeing her this side. Now how he can deny his love when she has asked something for the first time and when she's also trying to know about him and putting efforts. He nods and comes out of the car while avu too comes out.

They both goes towards the house, avu opens the door and invites him inside while the bodyguards stay outside only. Sid enters inside and sees the house decorated beautifully. It was a small house perfect for four people, but was not messed up or dirty. It was neat and clean. Avu goes to kitchen to make two cups of coffee for both of them after telling him to seat and keeping her purse and mobile on table. Sid seats and was seeing the house, it has four room with a living room and a kitchen attached with living room. Sid sees towards the wall where only Ad's, Am's and Jai's pics were hanging. He scans the whole living room with a frown but doesn't found avu's single pic there. Avu notices him while giving the coffee.

Avu-: Do you need something..?? She asks him while sitting on another sofa taking her coffee cup.

Sid-: No... Angel why there's not even a single pic of yours here...?? He asks her while Avu stops sipping her coffee and looks at him for once and then down.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Do leave your suggestions.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.