Sidneet's first meet.

Location -: Mumbai, India.

At airport,

A handsome, hazel brown eye man in blue formal suit was standing with a man in his 50's while maintaining a proper distance was waiting for someone special. Many black audi's were standing behind them with many bodyguard's in black uniform. Soon a private huge jet of white color landed on the helipad gaining both the men's attention. In a while the gate of jet opened and here comes the hottest hunk, dashing boy in his mid twenties looking as usual hot comes out in a black formal suit with black goggles on his captivating eye's and a dazzling cold look on his face. He walks to them in his perfect swag making a warm smile spread across the duo's face. The boy takes off his glasses in style revealing his hazel eyes and he touches the elder one's feet while he blesses him and hugs him warmly.

Men in his 50's-: I had never waited for someone in my life ever but today my son made me wait for him and I'm not even feeling Lil bit angry on him... You know why..?? Because you're my favourite son and had always made me feel proud... Congratulations for your success son...

(So till now I guess everyone have guessed that the men in his 50's is Sid's father, men in blue is Abhishek and the hottest boy, I don't need to tell this guy's as I know my reader's are smart enough to tell that it's our favourite one and only the siddharth Nigam.)

)

Sidshek's outfit

Sidshek's outfit.

Sid-: thanks dad... He says while smiling and then he looks towards his elder brother and he hugs him tightly. I miss you dada...

Abhi -: I miss you too chote... You don't know how I had stayed away from you for so many years but now as you had came, I'll never let you go away...

Sid-: me too dada.. but you know...

Abhi(unhugging him)-: leave it... And congratulations my boy...