Spending time.

Sid opens the door for her while Avu sits holding her heavy gown while Sid sets it properly. He went towards his side and sits on the driver seat and starts driving as he doesn't have any plan of going back home, he wants to spend time with his wife.

Avu-: where are we going...?? She asks him while looking at him whose whole attention was on driving.

Sid-: you tell where do you wanna go...?? He says while looking at her.

Avu-: home...??

Sid-: no... As I wanna spend sometime with my beautiful wifey... He says while holding her hand which was resting on her lap making her blush at his mere statement.

Avu-: umm... So where we'll go...?? She asks him.

Sid-: firstly we'll go to my penthouse, there we will change our outfits and you will eat something firstly as I know you hadn't eaten your lunch properly because of your this heavy outfit and jwellery and then we'll go for long drive and then back to home as we had to get ready for our reception and also we had to leave tomorrow for Maldives so we had to do packing...

Avu-: sounds gr8... I always wanna go for long drive but couldn't... You know being in relationship with riyaz for 2 years I didn't even go for long drive with him because firstly he always say that we'll go on long drive on his that stupid bike which is so high from backside that it can easily cause backache, secondly he asked me to sit closely to him in which I wasn't at all comfortable and he doesn't care about it and lastly the main reason is that I don't have a bit of trust on him because he always try to make a physical relationship between us for which I was never ready and I was always scared that what if he took me to a deserted place and... That's why I never went to long drive with him... She tells him while looking at their intervene hands which were kept on her lap while Sid was feeling ashamed of his brother.

Sid-: It's possible that I too can do something like that... He says to her after thinking something while Avu smiles to herself and replies.

Avu-: no you'll not... Because firstly I trust you a lot and I know you'll never break my trust, secondly you love me and you had already told me what I mean in your life and what place I hold in your life so doing anything wrong with me will be hurting yourself only which you'll never ever even like to do, not even in your dreams and thirdly you had never forced me till now neither you'll force me because I'm your soul, your first priority and my comfort matters to you the most and if you wanted to do something with me then you had done it in home only and I don't think there's anything wrong in coming close to eachother as we're husband and wife and we have rights on eachother and if we will not take care of eachother then who'll... And I'm ready for everything because I want my husband to be mine only not of someone's else in my presence in his life and in this world till my last breath... She says to him while looking at their hands only making him speechless.

Sid-: I promise I'll never ever even think of cheating you in my dream also... I'll never... I'm all yours and you're just mine to do everything... I'll never let your this trust on me break... He says to her while kissing her back of the palm.

*************

Soon they both reaches the penthouse and entering inside, Avu directly fell on couch tiredly holding her heavy dress and closes her eyes while Sid chuckles at her and sit beside her after keeping the car keys on table.

Avu-: I'll never again wear this bridal crystal heels... it's beautiful but My ankles are paining... she says to him with a crying face.

Sid-: but it's looking more beautiful in your pretty feets... You should wear this types of heels often... he says while adoring her feets.

Avu-: no ways... I'm not gonna wear it again... I'll walk bare foot but not with this heels...

Sid-: sure...?? He asks her while she looks at him with frown sitting straight. Are you sure you can walk bare foot but will not wear this again...??

Avu-: why are you asking this...?? She asks him while knitting her eyebrows.

Sid-: because... Actually gorgeous I forgot to brought your sandals here... So you had to wear this one only and it will match with your dress...

Avu-: Are you serious...?? I don't care if it match with my dress or not but you should brought it na or atleast told me about it... She shouts slightly while Sid apologize to her and calms her down and explains her while Avu makes a crying face. She was about to remove her heels when Sid stops her and removes it carefully while Avu breaths in relief.

Sid-: you go and change your clothes it's in room... Come I'll show you our room... He says to her while standing up while Avu turns her face grumpily and was still sitting on couch so Sid lifts her off in his arms while Avu's eyes widens when he suddenly lifts her off without any warning or telling her.

Avu-: ahh siddharth... Keep me down... She says to him while holding his blazer in fear of falling down.

Sid-: I'll not and you don't need to give more pain to your feets... I'm there na, you just tell me and I'll lift you to wherever you want to go... He says while moving towards his room.

Avu-: in this heavy outfit which is almost of 10-15kg...?? She asks him while encircling her hands around his neck.

Sid-: yeah it's not a big deal for me... I can easily pick you with and without weight of your clothes... He says while winking at her. Avu frowns at first but after understanding his double meaning, she hits him on his shoulder playfully as her cheeks turn into beetroot.

Sid puts her down on bed and giving her, her clothes to change he lefts from there to downstairs. He removes his tie and blazer and rolls up his sleeves revealing his green veiny hands looking more hot 🔥. He doesn't want to change as he was comfortable in his outfit. Sid goes to kitchen to make something for Avu as by ordering food from outside he doesn't wanna waste time nor want someone to disturb them.

TBC...

How was the update...??

What Sid will cook for avneet...?? Indian or any other cuisine...??

Any guesses...??

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.