Success party.

In sometime, Avu with her family too arrives and they meet eachother.

Riyaz's mom-: Always stay blessed dear... You're looking very beautiful..

Avu-: thanks aunty...

Riyaz's mom-: o don't call me aunty..  call me mom from now onwards and I have a special surprise too for you... but I want to talk to your dad first so you guy's enjoy... rii take care of her. She says and left rineet alone while avu looks at rii confusingly.

Rii-: Mom and dad are going to make announcement about our wedding...

Avu-: What...?? Wedding this soon..??

Rii-: yes... Why are you so shocked..?? Don't you want to marry me...??

Avu-: that I don't know... Rii I had already told you that I don't want to marry anyone this soon, whether it's you or someone else... I'm not sure about marriage... Say your mom to stop it, everyone's present here it can cause a huge disaster if she announced this infront of everyone then whether I want or not I had to marry you and my parents too will shout and scold me badly... She says angrily.

Rii-: I'll explain your parents and there is no problem in marrying and they too will not have any problem with you marrying me, they will be very happy as their daughter is going to marry a billionaire's son and multi billionaire's brother...

Avu-: Shut up rii... Don't forget they are billionaire's not you, you're just a family member and you're not independent, you're dependent upon your family till now so till the time you don't get stable in your life and start earning, I'll not marry you so just stop your mom otherwise I'll deny infront of everyone that I had feelings for you... She says angrily and goes from there while fuming in anger while rii was walking behind her and trying to stop her and explain. I don't want to listen anything... She says while increasing her speed and looking back at rii while walking, she stumble due to her heel causing her to bump with Sid who just came down and falls. She was about to fall down but before she could Sid holds her from waist while Avu's hand comes upon Sid's chest and she fist his blazer tightly while her eyes were closed in fear. Sid was mesmerized by her and was lost in her while Avu feeling herself safe gets lost in Sid who was looking just like her prince charming which she had always imagine. His perfect jawline, abs which were lightly visible from his shirt as his shirt's upper button was open, his muscular body, his deep hazel dark chocolaty eyes and everything was just perfect. She was fully lost in him while he was lost in her deep ocean blue eyes. Rii who was seeing them was jealous to the core. He clears his throat, making them come out from their dream world. Sid makes her stand carefully but she winces in pain and holds Sid's arm from one hand so that she doesn't fall.