Wedding dress

After sometime, Avu was now feeling better after sharing everything about her life and her parents behaviour towards her with vaishu. Avu goes in her room to rest for sometime as tomorrow is gonna be a busy day, in morning Christian wedding then in evening their reception and day after tomorrow they had to leave for Switzerland for business trip which got postponed due to their wedding and all. She removes her dupatta and after placing it on a side on bed she lays down on bed covering herself half with quilt and closes her eyes to sleep, but before she could fell asleep Sid's voice rangs in her ear and she gets up hearing his voice and looks at him.

Sid-: I'm sorry... I didn't knew that you were sleeping...

Avu-: no I was just trying to sleep but I'm not able to sleep... You say na...

Sid-: oky... It's just we had to go to designer to get your dress, I can send someone else to pick up your dress but once the fitting had to be checked and for that we had to go... He says while Avu nods and gets up from the bed taking her dupatta and once after glancing herself in mirror and setting her hairs and dress properly, she lefts with Sid.

************

They entered the lavish boutique only to be greeted by the well known designer who was looking pretty in a designer white sleeveless crop top with a light brown pencil skirt with high heels and tons of makeup with her brown hairs on one side exposing her full bare back and one shoulder and only the thin string which was holding her backless crop top. She looks around the whole boutique which was filled with designer outfits. The designer, famous owner of the famous boutique sidehugs Sid and greets both of them while Avu was looking uncomfortable seeing everyone present there in western dresses and giving her weird look as she was only the one who was wearing suit.

Sid-: Babygirl... She's Natasha, owner of this boutique and my school friend, and Natasha she's Avneet, my gorgeous wife... He introduces them while putting his hand around Avu's waist and pulling her closer to him while Avu smiles at her and Natasha looks at Avu from top to bottom making her uncomfortable.

Natasha-: olala... So she's the one who had who had acquired the heart of the most handsome hunk, dreamboy of every girl... She asks teasingly to Sid at which he rolls his eyes but smiles at her next statement. We had to agree, she's gorgeous dude... You look pretty in Indian outfits too... she says while Avu smiles and thanks her.

Sid-: Natasha we're here for her wedding outfit and I don't have much time so be quick... Is it ready..??

Natasha-: yeah it's completely ready... Just try it once and see if the fitting is perfect or not or should I made any changes in fitting and all... She says to Sidneet while they nods and Natasha tells her assistant to bring the wedding gown and gives it to Avu.

Avu-: it's quite heavy... She says while Natasha agrees and points towards changing room while Avu goes and checks it after wearing.

Natasha-: seeing her I don't think she'll be able to handle that heavy gown and especially the reception outfit which has full real diamond work, it can leave rashes on her skin as I noticed her skin is sensitive...

Sid-: I'll take care of it, but I can't do anything in the reception outfit, it's totally dad's choice and dad has ordered it so I can't go against him but I can take care of my wife... You had used soft material na as I said...

Natasha-: yeah but then too I'm having doubt about that reception outfit... She can't even try that right now as it's not prepared fully, it will be ready till tomorrow I'll deliver it to your home by my persons and will be there in evening to check if the fitting and everything is right or not... She says while Sid just nod's when Avu comes out with the wedding dress in her hand.

Avu-: it's perfect... Measurements too, there's no problem in it and yeah it's beautiful too... Thanks... She says while giving back the gown to pack it and Natasha smiles and replies.

Natasha-: my pleasure dear... She says while the assistant handover the packed dress to Avu which Sid takes as it was heavy and they both lefts from there after Sid gives a cheque to her for the dress.

Sid keeps the wedding gown on the backseat safely while avu Sits inside the car and after her Sid too and then they both lefts to the office.

************
Sidneet enters the office and everyone greets both of them while Avu was feeling awkward as till yesterday she was an employee, a personal secretary that she's now too but now she's no more "Avneet Kaur" but now she's "Avneet Siddharth Nigam", their and her's boss wife which means she too will be from now onwards treated like they all treats abhinavi and Sid. She without looking at anyone enters Sid's cabin with him.

Sid-: Spitfire... Are our tickets booked...?? He asks her while sitting on his chair.

Avu-: yupp... She says while going towards Sid.

Sid-: good... I want to see the new current details of the project... He says while opening his laptop when Avu hugs him from neck from back and kisses his cheeks making him stunned.

Avu-: thanks for supporting me today... You know if you didn't come out on time then he...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: babygirl don't remember about him and spoil your mood... And he'll get punishment for his deeds and no need to thanks, I'm always there for you and it's my responsibility to protect you from all the evil eyes... If someone will ever try to put their filthy eyes upon you then I'll take out their eyes and will destroy them fully because you're just mine to do everything and no one has right except me to see you from close... He says possessively while pulling her on his lap while Avu smiles and kisses his forehead and then both cheeks. Sid points towards his lips making her blush and hides her face in his chest while Sid chuckles. When from no where Ashi enters and seeing her Avu get's up from Sid and stands beside Sid while Sid closes his eyes in annoyance and yells on ashi.

Sid-: don't you know how to knock the door...?? Don't you have any etiquettes or what...??

Ashi-: I'm sorry, I doesn't knew that she's with you and I had before also came into your cabin without knocking...

Sid(cold tone)-: you always barged in my cabin without my permission and I had tolerated you that time just because of my dad but now there's no connection between both of us so just stay in your limit and also I'm married now so be careful next time before doing anything or the consequences will not be good for you... He says making her flinch while ashi nods and left from there.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.