Jai's denial for Sidneet's marriage.

Sd-: Stop discussing about it... Here are guests too, and about wedding so it will be better that firstly we get them married in one day with only family members in our home only in Indian style and then we'll get them married in Christian style infront of everyone in a grand manner and then reception... Is it oky son..?? He asks to Sid.

Sid-: it's perfect dad... He says while sd nods and goes back to the party without waiting for anyone's consent while Sid too goes back to the party taking Avu along him.

Avu-: Siddharth we will do 2 weddings...??

Sid-: Yeah but with same person... Isn't it nice...??

Avu-: it is but...

Sid-: no If's and but's... It's final babygirl...

Avu-: As you say...

Sid-: yupp and Spitfire tomorrow be ready till 11pm, we'll go to shopping...

Avu-: oky... And please don't forget to inform your dad or else same like today will happen... She says while Sid chuckles and nod's.

After sometime, their engagement party gets over and everyone head backs to their home. In next few days they finishes the shopping.

One night before sidneet's wedding,

In avu's room,

Jai-: Avu you don't need to marry Siddharth... Leave mom dad, we'll go to some other place and start our new life there...

Avu-: no... Jai mom dad both loves you a lot... They only has problem with me, not with you... And they will not have anymore problem with me after I get married to Siddharth...

Jai-: I will not let you marry that person just for mom dad's sake... He says while taking Avu's suitcase which was already packed. Let's go... Saying this he holds his hand and drags her with him while Avu was continuously trying to stop him and denying him.

Avu(shouts)-: Jai stop... I'm elder than you, not you... She says jerking her hand from him while ad and am too comes down and gets shocked seeing jai leaving home.

Ad-: Jai what the hell are you doing..?? And where are you going and taking avneet with you..??

Jai-: I'll take my sister wherever I want but I'll never let you all destroy her life by getting her married to that bastard... And that's it he receives a tight slap from Ad.

Ad-: JAI... MIND YOUR TONGUE...

Jai-: Why...?? What's wrong I'm saying...?? Everyone knows his dad is mafia and he is mafia king... He says while Avu get's shocked listening it while Am gulps as they both were hiding this only from their children's. I'll never let you marry him... He says and drags her with him to outside but stops on the door seeing Sd and Sid. Sid looks towards Avu who was in shock till now and was numb and not saying anything. Leave my way... He says to Sd while Sd doesn't even move a lil bit.

Sd-: I was thinking that you already know about it but you don't... Anyways now when you get to know about it then don't even try to go against us... Leave your sister's hand... He says coldly while Jai tightens his hold on Avu's hand causing her to come out from shock.

Ad-: Jai don't try to act smart and Leave her hand...

Am-: yes Jai... Leave avu's hand or we all will be killed...

Jai-: I don't care... He says and stands infront of Avu while hiding her behind him. Sd gestures something to Sid. Sid takes a step towards Avu and pushes Jai side while the bodyguards hold Jai and Sid holds Avu's hand and takes her with him while bodyguards takes Ad, am and Jai too by tieing them from rope.

In car,

Avu was sitting silently because she was not able to react. The bodyguards were about to tie her hands and legs so that she doesn't elope but Sid stops them and closes the door and goes to his side and starts driving the car.

Avu-: Why you had hide so big thing from me...?? She asks him while turning towards Sid.

Sid-: because your mom dad wants this only, they don't want you to know the truth... Dad and I had came to tell you this only before our wedding but seems like already it was planned that how you will know about it... Anyways I guess you don't have any problem in being my mafia king babygirl... Right..??

Avu-: Wrong... It's a crime Siddharth, you regularly do a crime by killing people's...

Sid-: I don't kill innocent ones, every mafia doesn't take innocent person's life for their benefit...

Avu-: but you kill people which is a crime... You're not a god who'll decide someone's life...

Sid-: For sure I'm not god babe and neither I'm an angel, I'm a devil and you can't do anything in it... And you had to marry me because You're bounded to me by destiny... Now no one can free you from me and I can give you more better life than anyone else can...

Avu-: see I'm not interested in marrying a mafia... For once I can marry a mafia but not mafia king who is ruling over everyone and can never leave the mafia world...

Sid-: true I will never leave mafia world but yeah I can assure you that I'll not kill someone regularly... And forget it that I'll leave you... He says and look's infront while Avu thinks for a moment and then holds his one hand and keeps his one hand over her head. What are you doing Spitfire...?? I'm driving... He says as she looks directly in his eyes to see honesty and only pure love for her.

Avu-: stop driving and swear on me that from now onwards you'll never kill anyone... She says while Sid looks at her for once and then looks infront and removes his hand from her head and keeps it back on the gearbox.

Sid-: I don't believe in all this and I'll not stop the car... Final... Now shut your mouth and sit silently... He says making Avu angry.

Avu-: oky... Means I doesn't matter to you... Fine then don't marry me... And remember you doesn't have any right over me...

Sid(Sternly)-: Shut up and don't irritate me...

Avu-: I'm not irritating you... It was better if I agreed to marry with Riyaz only, atleast he's not a mafia king... She says making Sid fumes and he increases the speed of car.

In half an hour, Sid's car reaches first to his palace. He comes out of the car angrily and shuts the door with thud and goes towards avu's side and opens  the car door while Avu was just opening the seat belt but it was stucked. Sid bends down and unbuckles the seatbelt and picks her up in his arms and directly takes her to the guest room and keeps her down.

Sid(coldly)-: Make her ready in an hour... He orders the makeup artist and designer as well as few maids who were already present there. Sid moves towards Avu and pulls her towards him and says huskily in her ears. I hadn't scold you for being angry on me or given punishment to you Spitfire I had always talked to you nicely and had behaved very sweetly with you, I never but I don't leave what's mine and you'll surely not get spare for thinking about marrying with riyaz and taking his name... you're gonna regret for your words... I'll show what's my right on you and what I can do with you... Just Only few hours Spitfire then be ready... He says huskily as well as dangerously while Avu gulps and flinched due to his cold tone and was freezed due to fear while Sid smirks seeing her and left from there after signing them to get her ready.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love.