First day after wedding

Next day, avu wakes up to see an unknown surrounding. She looks around and realisation hits her that now she's no more Avneet Kaur but now she's Avneet Siddharth Nigam. She looks towards Sid who was sleeping holding her tight. She blushes remembering last night, avu comes out from his tight grip somehow and was going towards washroom to get ready when her phone vibrates. She takes her mobile and goes towards balcony not wanting to disturb Sid's sleep. It was Jai's call, she picks it up and talks with him for sometime.

After talking with him, she goes back inside the room and get's ready quickly in a beautiful red suit and does minimal makeup and her hands were adorned with red bridal chooda, she wears earrings, anklets, Nuptial chain and applies vermilion. She looks at herself in mirror once and goes down without even glancing Sid.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

She directly goes to kitchen not wanting to talk with anyone and as she was feeling hungry because she hasn't eaten anything from yesterday. The servants greet her and ask her if she wants anything at which she replies that she will make something herself.

She was making a cup of coffee when two arms slides around her hand from behind. She gets scared and was about to turn back and jerk the hands of that person but the person held her tightly not letting her move. Avu was struggling to come out from the person's grip as she was feeling uncomfortable.

Avu(angrily)-: Riyaz leave me... You jerk... She says while Riyaz ignores her and puts his lips on her neck while sliding his hand inside from the side cut of her kurti. Avu was trying to stop him but he wasn't listening her, she was feeling hell disgusting when Riyaz squeezes her waist.

Avu(shouts)-: Siddharth.... Siddharth....

Riyaz-: shout as much as you want baby, no one is going to come for your rescue... abhi bhaiya and bhabhi has gone to office with dad and Sid Bhai is in study room on video conference with Canadian clients upstairs and your voice can't reach there.... She tried hard to push him but wasn't able to so she thinks of something and somehow takes the fork from near and stabs it hardly in his arm making him leave her. And riyaz's hand automatically moves towards his arms due to pain, Avu knows that he can't bear lil pain also. She takes it as a chance and run away from there while Riyaz runs behind her Angrily to hold her.