b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥

( continuation from book trailer chap)

--------------------------------------------------------

6 months later

" fuck ! , he got shot....he's bleeding hurry we need to get out of here " jimin yells , yoongi covering for him as he shoots at the enemies , while hoseok and jimin drag taehyung body towards the car.

Successfully putting taehyung in the back seat , immediately applying pressure on taehyung's bleeding wound as hoseok gets into the drivers seat .

" yoongi come on!!.. We gotta go " hoseok yells , driving out of the way....yoongi shooting some.more before hastily getting into the car...

Hoseok speed driving off , wincing at his harsh impacts of the stray bullets hitting the car from behind as he drives off...tyres screeching from how fast he drives...

Their attack on one of the Arab boss base was a total failure...they had been planning for a few months with the hope of finding a clue that will lead them to jungkook but its all nothing....its as if jungkook has disappeared from the earth.

Impossible?

They do not know at this point , jimin sighs recalling how taehyung was lost in a trance before he took the bold move that led him to his downfall .

" fuck taehyung , you gotta be fucking careful...you have fucking kids at home " jimin spits to an unconscious tae who got shot on his shoulder blade..

" not his fault babe , jungkook's absence has taken a huge toll on him...." Yoongi says calmly as they head home.

---------------------

" Jaw clenched and eyes brows furrowed , remembering his husband's vows...

The loud crashes and bomb explosions resounding in his ear...

Hastily getting up , letting his guard down....anger surging through him like never before....

And so he leaves his guard , makes a stand in front of the enemies....maintaining his position...

His rifle targeted on them all , shooting at them intensely with all the energy he has left to give....he's been fighting this battle and he's this close to giving up.

Dropping his gun unconsciously after feeling an intense pain shoot up across his chest....falling on his knees , laying back on the ground with a harsh impact...

Feeling blood ooze out of him at the great extreme...

His eyes staying fixed on the once white clouds that is now corrupted with burning fire and smoke...

The air getting poisonous for him to breathe in.

He is not dead .

But he is dead.

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!" "

Taehyung jolts awake....temple sweaty as his chest heaves in distress , immediately wincing from the pain on his shoulder....seeing it wrapped up neatly in a white bandage .