N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥

Taehyung walks magestically into the room where he and the king will have breakfast.

His eyes stares fondly at jungkook's frame as he's sitting on a stool .

" My king " taehyung lets out as a whisper , loud enough for jungkook to here...once they make eye contact , although his eyes hold deep affection , he bows in respect to the king.

Jungkook chuckles " You're here , come....lets eat , before the food gets cold" .

" Ah yes " he smiles , walking towards him , sitting on the small stool placed on the mat , beside jungkook.

The maids around them , setting the table with numerous dishes ...taehyung swears he won't be able to finish , his appetite has been really low...he hopes jungkook doesn't notice he's underweight.

" you'll have to eat up " jungkook says with a smile....causing taehyung to smile , about to pick on the vegies but jungkook shoves some sliced steak into his mouth.

" there there " he says softly to taehyung who munches softly on it , his brows creasing at the immense delicious taste...

" so juicy " he says , mouth full of food , not aware of jungkook's fond stare as he chews away.

" cute " jungkook smirks , referring to how tierra's cheeks puffs up and his mouth forms a cute pout when eating.

He doesn't know this but he feels he can watch him eat all day.

" what was your past like? "

Taehyung pauses at the sudden question , wiping his mouth clean with a napkin.

" sorry , it's just since I don't have or remember my past..I thought it would be nice to know about yours , like fill me in on life itself and what its like to experience it...both your ups and down. " jungkook explains.

" hmmmm....its okay , but its a long long story...sure you're up for it? "

" I can listen to you all day " jungkook blurts out...looking taken aback as he stuffs his mouth with more food.

Taehyung has a cute grin on his cheeks , jungkook has not changed...he is still as smitten for taehyung as ever , how endearing...taehyung is holding himself back from showering his face with kisses.

Despite the ruthless mafia boss jungkook once always was , with taehyung ...jungkook was always different , more down to earth , endearing , super soft , doting and so fluffy...like his innerchild came out often and was at peace with taehyung's presence..

And even now that jungkook might be the most confused human on earth about his own existence , where he is from , who he knows ....it must be really scary ....even now so , he hasn't changed...he's still his jungkookie.

" what's your name? " taehyung suddenly asks , not knowing why that question popped into his head.

" Oh shit!..I don't remember " jungkook says perplexed at first , like he forgot that he actually doesn't remember his name.

" its crazy , everyone here just calls me using honorifics and royal terms but no one said anything about a name...my head is so blank right now " he let's out a throaty laugh , smile so bright and warm...his eyes shimmering with happiness as he scrunches his nose.

Laughing away , not noticing the silent stream of tears flowing out of tierra's eyes unknowing to him .

Taehyung is lost of words , he's been craving to see his husbands bunny smile for so damn long , seeing jungkook so happy like this is so heart melting...he wipes his tears away quickly...joining jungkook in on the laughter...

" Ahhh...that was good , I've never felt this good...thanks for making me smile " he says , genuinely..

" I'd do it everyday just to see you smile " his eyes glistening with affection for jungkook.

" how about you name me...a name you and I can only use when talking , like our little secret " jungkook suggests...

" jungkook "

Taehyung's gaze is fixed on jungkook's , his eyes glossy....as the name rolls off his tongue.

" I'll name you jungkook " he repeats.

Jungkook has no idea why the name feels familiar , he feels something unlocking but it all gets shoved back in ...

" Are...are you okay? " taehyung says in worry.

Jungkook nods , having some water to drink....feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

" I think you should take a nap " taehyung says , calling for the maids who assists him to help jungkook up.

" will you go for an evening walk with me?..later on " jungkook asks , earning a yes and kiss on the cheek from tierra that made him blush.

" Make sure he rests well " he says to the maids who bows.

Taehyung sits back on the stool , mind contemplating on what went wrong....was jungkook trying to remember?

Then he suddenly remembers how jungkook said he tries to remember but the elders have him take pills instead.

" pills? " taehyung says.

Signaling one of the maids to come over..

" where are the kings medication " he asks.

" they are kept in his chambers " she says.

" oh okay " tae says..getting up to head out.

" I'll need to look deeper into the meds for sure "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥