R̸a̸w̸ 🔥

" Ahh "

Taehyung gasps softly , not expecting jungkook to pull him forward ...having his thighs over jungkook's thighs in a straddling position , except jungkook has his thighs laid flat on his legs..kneeling on the bed ...with taehyung's thighs thrown to his sides..

Taehyung switches personality from being nervous to being playful so quick , he and jungkook has had tons of nasty sex in bed back in the past....so just because jungkook has a little memory loss , won't make it any different....

He let's out a throaty laugh , sitting up directly on jungkook's crotch...his slender arms wrapping smoothly around jungkook.....also moving his fingers to massage his mullet and ear lobe.

" way more handsome up close " taehyung whispers against jungkook's lips , their face just a kiss away.....while he fully ignores jungkook's piercing gaze on him.

" let's have a little chat before we~ " taehyung dares , he dares to bite jungkook's lips halfway....pulling away slightly after , before jungkook could capture his lips.

" what a tease " jungkook thinks , his emotions flooding in so fast...he feels enticed under a spell , he can't seem to take his eyes off this beauty....never..

" So my king , tell me...how did you...you know?...end up...here " taehyung's voice is hoarse , but very seductive as he starts to suck on jungkook's jaw....smirking as he notices jungkook's eyes roll to the back...seeing jungkook's eyes twitch as if trying to remember.

" I....I....don't...know...I never truly thought if it , they told me not to think much of it...that it would harm me...and gave me bunch of divination bullshit to make me believe I'm their king " jungkook manages to let out , while being fully distracted by taehyung's open mouth kisses on his ear...

" so you woke up one day and found yourself to be king of zabeel , nothing before? " taehyung's voice is hoarse and wicked but his eyes softens from the death striking ones due to jungkook's next words...

" I do have a past , I feel so every time I wake up , I have non stop dreadful nightmares of being tied up and tortured...some mystical things happening...I don't understand , when I talk to the elders they give me medicines but it solves nothing...my life feels so empty without my past...what if I had a family , I feel there are people waiting for me and are hoping for me to come back , its crazy but I do not wanna be here  , when I locked eyes with you.. Even if it was for a split second , I felt drawn to you..I felt an emotional sense of longing...but it's frustrating because I can't conclude when I do not remember.."

" you called me here , because you needed someone to talk to...to confide in. , and you saw trust in my eyes " jungkook smiles for the first time in tae's eyes , looking so innocent.

" you get me already and we just met " jungkook let's out his bunny grin unknowingly , his inner child slipping out...

Oh Darling , if only you knew..

" but you do find me intoxicating as well " taehyung flirts..

" I'm heading straight for the edge ...I pick my poison and its you " jungkook deadpans softly...their eyes locked in ecstacy....

Without any hesitation , they both clash their lips in a haste full but pure kiss.

Their crotches grinding together in the process as they suck hungrily on each others lips like they have being starved for decades..

Taehyung fisting jungkook's hair in his palm tightly as he battles with jungkook's tongue for dominance ....in which he wins..

Jungkook's hands caressing taehyung's waist , as well moving further down to grope him hard...loving the full soft ass cheeks in his palm...

Taehyung swings his neck back , feeling jungkook begin to harshly bite down on his neck....sucking sensually on his sensitive spot..

" oh fuck!...right there " he moans softly...hands by his side , gripping the sheets...

Jungkook attacking his collar bones , leaving red stinging marks all over ....going back up to kiss taehyung intensely...his tongue roaming all over to explore taehyung's cavern....their tongues entwining beautifully ...as the kiss gets heated...

Taehyung's body is on fire , expecting his lips to be bruised by now as he grinds his soaking wet folds on jungkook's crotch , causing them to groan deeply into the kiss....loving how jungkook tugs on his bottom lip...bitting on it softly while his hands caresses every curve on taehyung's body.

Taehyung grinding faster , can't seem to get enough of jungkook's lips.

" oh fuck...your lips are so soft , so alluring...can't get enough..." Jungkook moans ...pushing tae to lay softly on his back with their lips still entangled.

He sits up , admiring the work of art on tae's body...the only places left untouched are his thighs and breasts...

He stretches his arm to grab the gold plate that has ice cubes on it....

Taehyung curses ...feeling out if breath...his hair scattered all over in which jungkook finds super attractive...

Taehyung looses it as jungkook places the cube in his mouth...ducking down to fit perfectly in between taehyung's spread thighs....

Taehyung keeps his eyes shut thight , anticipating what is to come.

Jungkook having the ice cube in his mouth is met with a dick aching sight of taehyung's hefty breast and his nipples which are a bright pink and perky...he can feel his dick twitch at the sight..

Allowing the ice cube to come directly in contact with taehyung's nipple....causing taehyung to shudder at the impact , feeling electrifying shocks from within....as he clenches his teeth from the bitter sweet pain.

Jungkook does this continuously , roaming the ice with his mouth as the guide on taehyung's breast..all over...till taehyung's realizes his thighs are trembling as his tears are staining the pillow...lips bruised a little from bitting down aggressively on it , trying to suck in his moans...but gives up...his face a bright red , feeling his breast get sore and his milk threatening to flow out.

Jungkook stops as soon as the ice melts away...only to be beyond shocked to see taehyung lactating furiously.

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥