p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥

" Ah!"

Jimin looks over to hoseok , his eye brow slightly raised at his husbands dramatic interjection , his action causing yoongi to hold in his laughter....

Hoseok , drooping his gaze down as he is feeling the intense burning glare from jimin being directed to him...he cannot comprehend but jimin has been out of it lately , his temper arises at the slightest issue and he seems to be more calm around yoongi but agitated around him.

" as i was saying " jin begins.

" so what's the plan ? " namjoon interrupts

" for heaven's sake , let him speak! " jimin says again in annoyance.

jin sighs " the plan is to go undercover , we do not know reliable answers yet , so we cannot jump into a sudden conclusion and act out of impulse..we have to be rational with our decisions...hence why we have to watch up close , and what better way to do that than to cosplay " jin pauses...making sure the others are getting a hold of what he is insinuating.

" wait?....you want us to cosplay ?...as?" Yoongi asks..

" as people of dubai , traditionally " jin says

" but not you yoongi " at Jin's words yoongi falls back into his seat .

Namjoon chuckling " neither you namjoon " his smile drops at Jin's words.

Hoseok smirks " and not you hoseok " only for him to gasp...surprised at Jin's words.

" jimin and taehyung will be taking the shift in location " jin says , breaking the silence..

Taehyung who sat there in silence all this while , on the couch where jungkook usually sits in his home office during meetings with the members..., he raises his eyes in shock...his heart holding anticipation.

" jimin and taehyung will take the role for the mission assigned...and the rest of you need to keep the mafia business going with me "

" my kids?" Taehyung asks...yearning his kids comfort.

" they'll be safe here with me " jin assures..

" taehyung , jimin...this mission is a very dangerous one , you will be intruding the territory of the king's palace in Abu Dhabi , one of the most secured high places in the world...you will learn their dialect , tradition , dress like them and blend with them no matter what....but your aim will be to get to the top , close enough to those in power. " jin explains..

" the Arabs are very merciless when it comes to getting rid of intruders....trust me the death process will be painful...so please , you have to stay alive "...

" I have covered all your expenses , your trusted personnel who are already there to help you out ....as I had successfully infiltrated the security data base of the palace ...I have fixed passports under different names....you will change your looks entirely.....everything about the palace is traditional , so you will have to adapt at all cost."

" and if we do not end up finding jungkook?" Taehyung says.

" you retreat " jin says...

" you will be taking the secret border not the main one , out of mexico to Abu dhabi , thanks to the trade links you will be under a disguised merchant dealers name....who trades gold from our land to UAE , the Arabs....you are going to be part of what he will sell " jin says.