o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥

" all set?"

Taehyung sighs , zipping up his back pack after shoving in his remaining things.

He has on a ripped black fitted jeans , a black strap top with the back exposed...raising his hands to catch the long scarf jimin throws over to him.

He gets in front of the mirror , ruffling his now brown hair which is pretty much grown out...eyes sharp and glistening with vile .

eyes sharp and glistening with vile

Taking a hold of the scarf only to wrap it tightly over his head , so it can cover his face halfway , making sure the scarf is in place but halts as he feels someone tugging on his jeans.

He gasps , seeing Jung hoon who had crawled towards him...slightly tugging on his mama's cloth , peering up his doe shinning eyes..

Taehyung coos , crouching down to pick up his baby...Jung hoon has gained weight....his bones seem to be heavy..

" so healthy , my pretty baby...my sunshine , my baby star candy..." He coos , gasping as he hugs him tighter...fighting back the urge to cry.

" why did you have to look so much like your papa....my baby..." Taehyung whines , continuously pecking his baby's cheeks...causing Jung hoon to let out cute giggles....now tapping on his mothers chest , drawing the piece of clothing that is covering taehyung's chest..

" ooh my baby is hungry " taehyung coos , sitting on the bed...looking over to see jeong hoon busy on the play mat with toys as he fed first earlier.

He pats his baby bum...settling him down before bringing out his breasts for Jung hoon to latch on....having a heart warming smile while he watches his baby feed on him.

His breath hitches , having a heart breaking thought on if this could possibly be the last time his kids will see him or feed on him , if he doesn't make it out alive in another man's land.

He shakes his head from such vile thoughts , fingers shaking slightly in anxiety....proceeding to stroke Jung hoon's head as he sucks some more.

" No!" He whispers..

" I'll back , I have to....I need to survive "

" And I'll bring your father along , I promise " he says , a tear slipping past his eyes...with him hastily wiping it off.

Just then , jimin walks in as he had left before to get something....he picks jeong hoon from the floor
...walking over to taehyung as he sits on the bed with jeong hoon on his laps.