d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁

" here's the diamond " jungkook hands him the box...looking behind to see taehyung walking up to yoongi and namjoon who start to walk away from the car , walking up to taehyung as well.

" get me the diamond tester...I'm not about to be swindled again " the Arab man chuckles...

" its nothing but the original , that ...I can assure " jungkook boldly states...

And truly , it is the original.

Jungkook looks back once again....

But within a spilt second , everything happens so fast....a grenade is been shot towards where jungkook had packed his car....the bomb landing on his car with a loud crash.

the bomb landing on his car with a loud crash

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!" He yells , unable to take action as he feels a needle stabbed in his neck ....vision blurry as he stiffens , the desperate scream from taehyung for his name is the last thing he hears before everything goes black.

----------------------------

The smell of the cell which emits the scent of dead animals and spoiled manure is enough to cause jungkook to jerk awake from his once drowsed state.

Coughing at the stench choking smell , clothes dirtied in pig mud ...the day light  casted onto his  blurry sight as he tries to make clear of a sight.

Confused as to where the hell he his , feeling a banging headache as well as stinging pain on the side of his neck...then he remembers .

The last event before this.

Up on his feet " Taehyung...the babies....the car...namjoon...yoongi " gasping for air as if there's non left....rushing towards the cell door as he bangs furiously on it.

" OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!"

" LET ME OUT YOU FUCKERS !!! "

" I GAVE YOU THE RUBY LIKE WE FUCKING AGREED !!"

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FAMILY !!! "

He bangs with fury , the rough patches on the metallic cell door causing scratches on his skin.

" my babies...my taehyung " jungkook crashes  on his knees after minutes of yelling , in the dark cell....the last thing he saw before feeling a needle stabbed in his neck was the horrifying sight of  a bomb thrown towards his family.