d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥

" That's alright..." Taehyung winces upon hearing jimin's sobbing tone...

Pushing his hair back as his brows creases from the tears threatening to fall.

" i...i'll head back now " taehyung says as the video call is coming to an end.

" be safe okay? " jimin says.

" i love you " he adds , eyes holding sincerity .

" Fuck you're gonna make me cry , go...goodbye " he giggles instead , seeing jimin's smile lastly before ending the call.

--------

" how are you feeling " jabel asks tae sincerely , handing him a glass of water to drink.

Taehyung takes deep breath after taking the water , thanking jabel in the process ...his eyes on the dead body.

" you can take care of the body right? " taehyung asks to be sure.

" yes of course , you should head back...its almost dawn " jabel insists.

" yeah alright....reach out to me when jimin finds answers " he says before making his way out.

-----------------------

" Do you know who i am? " Zaria asks sternly , feeling agitated as she tries to level up with the body guard who is guarding the entrance to the kings room.

She was shocked to see the other lady she sent to stay with the king still outside the chamber door as the guard wouldn't let her in.

" sorry ma'am but the queen made it clear that no one should make their way inside " he says , still on guard.

She scoffs , not buying the bullshit...
" Queen ? " ,

" queen my foot , move ! " she yells.

" You might want to lower your tone! "

Snapping her head to the sudden authoritative voice , her smirk grows.

" i see you've given yourself the title of the queen " she spits in disgust.

Taehyung walking up to them with vigor in his veins , head held up high.

Within an instant , landing a harsh slap on the other concubines face.

Zaria having shock written all over her face at the sudden action of tae on the lady ...." What are you doing?!" She yells , unable to move as the guard holds her still.

Taehyung chuckles , hand moving to grab the girls hair who is on the floor trying to recover from the harsh slap , not giving her a moment to breathe as he lands her another harsh slap across the face .

Going about it twice until the girl starts bleeding from her lips , hair disheveled which is still held unto tightly by taehyung , her eyes rolled to the back in discomfort as she stays rooted on her knees....eyes blurry with tears.

" The audacity you have! " he yells even louder , slapping her harder before pushing her harshly on the floor with might...

" I ordered her to do so! " Zaria yells , still trying to install authority but couldn't hide the fear in her eyes when taehyung makes his steps close to her daringly.

" just watch and see , time will tell and eventually....i'll have you begging for mercy while i take your last breath " he deadpans , eyes boring into her soul...before making his way into the kings chambers.

(BACK IN MEXICO 10:15am)

" So apparently , what you're saying is there is some mystical situation going on with jungkook that we don't know about? " namjoon asks , still not understanding the situation ....dropping the files in his hand on the desk , the others in the home office.

" Then someone outside this mansion or in your coven should know something right? " yoongi says to jimin who nods , purring a little as hobi massages his swollen feet.

" That's why im meeting up with my coven tonight....my guess would be that old madam will know something , she been in the game for a long time " jimin assures....softly rubbing on his baby bump.

" i have been doing some research , cause not only does none of this makes sense....this shit got me studying history and shit , so during my investigation" jin starts.

" the late king of abu dhabi had a brother , an illegitimate son of his father , his name was adnan "

" was?...is he dead? " yoongi asks..

" yes he is , reports says he was poisoned and his brother who is now late and was killed by jungkook , held a grand ceremony for the passing of his brother" jin adds.

" but what i find suspicious is that he was rumored to have bad blood with his brother , because their father left the throne to the illegitimate son who is Adnan " jin says , spreading the documents on the table.

" but according to the historic tradition of coronation , the king must posses what is called a " constellation plate " ..its said to have the power to lead the country to paradise and reveal the wealth of the land in the future , but the late king did not posses it , the people revolted of course , led protests and all but they were all massacred " he says handing out some papers to the others.

" How brutal , im glad jungkook killed him " jimin snickers.

" There's something else , Adnan , the illegitimate son was very close friends with Late Mr.jeon " jin says , shocking everyone.

" Jungkook's father? " jimin asks , eyes widening.

" yeah according to the archived records of late mr jeon deals and witnesses , he and adnan were close and constantly had successful deals together ." jin adds.

" so in this circle , late Mr jeon , Adnan , jungkook are all connected with something " namjoon reasons.

" the missing part of the puzzles will be sorted out by jimin when he sees the coven" jin says lastly.

Suddenly loud wailings could be heard across the room , causing jin to break into a smile at the sight of jeong hoonie stiring awake with a strangled cry , his other twin peacefully asleep.

Walking over to pick him out of the crib " ooh my baby , you hungwy ? " he speaks in a baby tone , standing by the window side...the sun blissfully casted on the baby's face.

Jin sees it then and there , he sees jeong hoonie eyes shimmer with hope , he knows both twins are blessed .

" your mother and father will come home soon " he says , pecking his forehead , looking back to see jimin towards him.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm back😏😜