d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥

Turning in his sleep as he adjusts his neck , for a split moment missing his comfy bed back home in all the luxury.

His eyes fluttering open , the only light in the tent coming from from the lantern that never seems to burn out....

His brows furrows now noticing that taehyung is not beside him on the mat.

Sitting up with a groan , rubbing his eye for better sight , grabbing his wrist watch to check the time.

" 3 am"

" tae?"

No answer , so he gets up...heading out of the tent...the outside still pretty much dark except the moonlight that shone.

" taehyung?" He calls out , deciding to walk ahead , up the mountains...embracing himself from the cool breeze...squinting his eyes into the dark...

" taehyung!!!!"

-------------

" aish!..there you are , I've been looking for you "...

Jimin pauses after having wandered a little bit ahead , to see taehyung standing at the edge of a cliff as he is behind him.......

Pausing his movements , noticing that tae did not respond to his earlier words...he moves closer to taehyung..

" taehyung?" Jimin says , now standing besides taehyung...both of them at the edge of the cliff..

Taehyung doesn't respond yet , but he let's out an exasperated sigh...chest heaving , only to cry silently.

" i thought we had a happy ending ...the fucking sunset and fucking kisses and fucking night outs "

" we were happy "

" then i wake up one morning and i find myself "

" willing to jump off a cliff to end all the pain"..

" to end it all " taehyung rants above a whisper , voice trembling..

" Then do it "

" what?" Taehyung is taken aback by jimin's response..

Jimin turns to face him , directly looking at a very perplexed tae .

" go on , jump" jimin persists..