c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥

" Your majesty , believe it or not...we the elders are happy for your quick recovery , for the first time in two months you have called in for a meeting " one of the elderly man says as they are all seated around a rectangular table.

we the elders are happy for your quick recovery , for the first time in two months you have called in for a meeting " one of the elderly man says as they are all seated around a rectangular table

" we assume you are ready to tend to the pending issues as our people are starting to rebel against your rule " another elder says , his words having an underlining meaning.

" As your advisor , i have come up with some suggestion which would be for you to lay low for a while and if things persist you might have to step down to please the people " the advisor says , his other alliances on the table smirking as they feel they might  progress with their plan.

A mocking chuckle causes them to frown , the sudden bewilderment washing over them as the king who sat on his throne silent all this while is suddenly finding or taking the matter lightly.

Jungkook is baffled as this people really dare to underestimate him , even taehyung...to say he's disappointed is an understatement...they think he's a dumb naive king with amnesia that they can walk all over.

" who asked for your advice? " his sudden statement causing the advisor to choke on his saliva.

" cause i certainly did not " his voice is more stern , authoritative as it booms in the quiet room.

" i called you all here to make one announcement "

" Taehyung , my beloved ...will be crowned queen in the next three days , so you have three days to prepare a grand ceremony , spread the information that the king has found his queen " he smirks.

" And as for the people's trust?....tell them that the " constellation plate " is with us , with the king , with the kingdom ....that will be all "

" con..constellation ? " one of the elders stutters , eyes widened in shock...feeling his heart drop to his stomach.

" isn't that what you're all after? " jungkook's sudden answer puts them all in shock...fear washing over their face.

Doesn't the king have amnesia ? , or has he remembered all this while?...they felt their feet run cold...heart beat quickening as the room feels hot all of a sudden.

Jungkook chuckles about to get up but someone runs into the meeting room  frantically ....respectfully bowing " My King " before turning to the elders.

" Elders , its Zaria " she says , feeling agitated .

" what happened to her ? " the king asks , seeming curious rather than interested.