A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥

" You remember the steps right? " jimin says , looking over to his side on the mat , to see taehyung stretching his limb as they prepare for their performance before the king.

Another day which came quickly , with evening drawing closer before the ceremony will begin.

He and jimin as well as the rest of the concubines will hold a special performance in the grand hall , for the king as well as visitors and guests..

Taehyung huffs , pushing his veil aside .." Of course jimin , I remember us reheasring day and night just for this " he says..

Jimin gets up , his outfit dazzling..stretching forth his hands to tae who takes it , getting up as well.

" confidence...and when you get your chance , you lock eyes with him " jimin says...building motivation for taehyung..

" what if something goes wrong jimin...." Taehyung starts to worry...

" then I'll be here to pick you up on your feet again " jimin soothes , stroking tae's ear softly...

" let's go "

--------------------

Taehyung is in awe as he and the other concubines are being led into the grand hall .

It is indeed a flamboyant event.

Numerous guests in which he cannot count , all ranging from young to old ....wealth dripping in their aura..

The grand hall embedded with gold luxury in every corner you turn..

Dancers performing already , dancing exactly to the beat of the drums...

Taehyung's eyes shimmer with delight , feeling his heart pound in excitement....seeing bright smiles on the people's faces all because they are celebrating their new king..

seeing bright smiles on the people's faces all because they are celebrating their new king