R̸e̸d̸ 🔥

The murmurs had begun as the word spread like a wild fire in the harem .

Taehyung smirks as he walks into the harem just after having his sensual bath in the steaming crystal water that was filled with natural scenting flowers that prolongs the rosy fragrance of his skin.

Walking into his bed space , making sure to close the sheer white curtains , so he can have some privacy.

Just to see jimin arranging his outfit and jewelries on the bed neatly...

" oh you're back..." Jimin smiles moving closer to scent taehyung's neck.

" fuck you smell so good " he says softly...

" yeah , the products at the bath house is really good , I almost did not want to leave " taehyung chirps happily..

" okay , come on now...we need to get you dolled up , looking ready to be devoured tonight! " jimin says .

" you sound very much excited than I am " taehyung teases .

" of course I'm excited , you are finally getting the D , down there must have cobwebs as its been so long " jimin jokes , with taehyung landing a small smack on his arm.

" Anyways , I find it suspicious that he picked me , out of all the rest ...do you think he remembers and that he could be pretending " taehyung gasps at his thoughts....eyes widening at the possibility .

" you my dear , speculate too much " jimin says ...pushing taehyung to the front of the mirror...as he undresses taehyung from the robe , leaving him bare.

Taehyung swiftly turns , eyes boring holes into jimin's..." Jimin....I swear to god , tell me the truth...did you use magic? "....

Jimin looks taken aback , an act of shock on his face causing taehyung to scoff ...finding his soulmate to be unbelievable...

" okay fine...I did spark arousal in him but just for a little bit , he literally had his eyes on you , eye fucking you...the moment was so hot ...I needed to intensify it , so there...my dumb fuck of a brother is railing you tonight and you..." Jimin steps forward , tucking a strand of hair behind tae's ear..

" you need to comply , submit....take it with all your might , activate the siren that is in you...release your intoxicating hormones and lure him into abyss , one that he can't escape from....if possible make him addicted to you , your presence , your smell , your eyes , your body ...every inch..."