A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥

" what's taking so lonnggg" taehyung whines , heart racing in anticipation...

They had finally reached Dubai few hours ago , but the men in charge or them are settling the procedures before they can be taken into the palace.

" is he? , checking us out " taehyung hisses , glaring down at the old man from a distance...the man who is collecting information about them.

" do you think he suspects anything?" Jimin says quite unsure..

-------

" you say this people are concubines?" The old man says , face expressing his suspicion.

" Ah! Yes , we heard the palace is taking in more concubines for the new king , especially for the ceremonial tomorrow..., will be a big event won't it?"

" hmm...yes , and you say this identities are legal and legit " the old man asks with an eye brow raise...eyeing taehyung and jimin who just stand there awkwardly...

" yes , trust me...you can verify yourself " he says..

The old man gives his other acquaintance the passports and documents to verify..and indeed they turned out to be legal.

" I told you " the man says with a smirk...receiving a pass from the old man...more like a scroll to hand over to the people in the palace..to grant them a pass.

" thank you " he says...heading back to jimin and taehyung

-----

" did you get it? " taehyung asks the man .

" Ah yes , now we need to get into the palace before sunset " he says to both of them..

" right now we are in souk ...one of the markets here in Dubai " the man says...observing the market all round as he exists the small house right inside the market square , with jimin and tae behind him.

observing the market all round as he exists the small house right inside the market square , with jimin and tae behind him

" on wow , it looks so traditional "...taehyung says , eyes on the fresh shaded fruits...

" its a whole new culture " he adds..

" And you should get to enjoy it " jimin says , glancing at him with a smile.

" we take horses from here...to the palace " the man says...

Taehyung stopping to admire the magnificent horses before his eyes , two horse to be exact.