What they are doing now

*BEFORE U READ PLEASE READ THIS!!! This the same author that wrote 'Back to Black' now I sadly lost that copy :( But I have this one witch is the same story but I lost all my likes and comments and views so likes and comments would be much appreciated! Now enjoyyyy!!!*

"How does it feel?", "Like it's someone else's.", "It isn't." Was all Sam could think about, he held the shield as his friend walked in, "Sam, you ready?" Torres asked, Sam looked at him, "Yeah, I'll be there now" Torres nodded then walked out, Sam looked back at the shield the walked out then room.

Sam walked on stage and started to talk as cameras we're flashing in his face. "Steve represented the best in all of us. Courageous, righteous, hopeful. And he mastered posing stoically. The world has been forever changed. A few months ago, billions of people reappeared after five years away, sending the world into turmoil. We need new heroes. Ones suited for the times we're in. Symbols... are nothing without the women and men that give them meaning. And this thing... I don't know if there's ever been a greater symbol. But it's more about the man who propped it up, and he's gone. So, today we honor Steve's legacy. But also, we look to the future. So, thank you, Captain America. But this belongs to you." After Sam was finished he put the shield in a glass and a man came up to him and shook his hand, "Thank you again for bringing up the shield, Sam" The man said "It was the right decision", Sam nodded, "Your welcome" He looked at a picture of Steve "I hope so"

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Barnes, are you still having nightmares?" Dr. Raynor asked but he stayed silent, "James I asked you a question. Are you still having nightmares?" She asked again, "No.", "We've been doing this long enough that I can tell when you're lying. Well, you seem a little off today. Did something happen recently?"

"No.", "You're a civilian now. With your history, the government needs to know that you're not gonna... " She made a gesture, which means no harming anyone "It's a condition of your pardon. So, tell me about your most recent nightmare.", She said "I didn't have a nightmare." Bucky said getting a bit more annoyed. She sighed and got out a notebook and started to flip to a new page, Bucky sighed "Really, the notebook thing? Great.", "You don't talk I write" She said, "Okay. Okay" He said giving in, "So let's go over the rules, rule number one, don't do anything illegal. Rule number two?", "What's rule number two again?" Bucky thought, "Nobody gets hurt. It's a big one.", "Then why isn't it number one?" She got a bit annoyed at that comment, "And what about rule number three? The whole point of making amends is to fulfill rule number three.", "You know, you're a cynic, Doc. Of course, I completed rule number three. I am no longer the Winter Soldier. I am James Bucky Barnes... And you're part of my efforts to make amends." He grinned and little, "Okay where're done here" Bucky said getting up, "Remember to come back tomorrow", "Yeah. Yeah." He said then left.

________________________________________________________________________________

"We'll say hello again." Wanda said with tears streaming down her face, she cupped Visions face with her hands as Vision started to disappear, "So long, darling." When he was gone Wanda walked off with her hood up.

She walked over to Monica as she was getting scared looks by the others "They'll never know what you sacrificed for them.", "It wouldn't change how they see me." Wanda looked at Monica and continued "And you, you don't...You don't hate me?" "Given the chance and given your power, I'd bring my mom back. I know I would.", "I'm sorry. For all the pain I caused.", "I know.", Monica said while nodding "I don't understand this power. But I will. Goodbye, Monica.", "Bye, Wanda." Wanda flown away to her old apartment.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sam was at his house with his sister, Sarah rushed in and grabbed the remote, "Sam. You might want to see this" Sam looked at the tv and was shocked.

"Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable. Everyday Americans feel it. While we love heroes who put their lives on the line to defend Earth, we also need a hero to defend this country." The man on the news started to say.

________________________________________________________________________________

"We need a real person who embodies America's greatest values. We need someone to inspire us again, someone who can be a symbol for all of us. So, on behalf of the Department of Defense and our Commander-in-Chief, it is with great honor that we announce here today that the United States of America has a new hero." Bucky watched at his apartment angry
________________________________________________________________________________

"Join me in welcoming your new Captain America." The man on the news said. Wanda stood up and her magic flew out of her finger tips messing up her house in anger, she then whispered, "I'm gonna kill him".

Sorry Wanda's were shorter. My first chapter, what do you think?