They meet again II

"Hello?" Sam said to the both but they just got lost into each other's eyes, impatient Sam rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers to get there attention, they both snapped out of their thoughts and looked at Sam, "So now you guys are done with your staring contest, how did you find us Wanda? If you don't mind me asking", "No not at all, I was flying around to get my thoughts out about the news recently and I saw you guys and thought you needed help", "Well we really appreciate it" Bucky said immediately after, she smiled at him "Well let's walk down" They started to walk down the road, "Wanda we need your help" Sam said so they won't get lost into eachother eyes, "With what?", "This?" Sam showed her a picture of Karli Morgenthau, "This is Karli Morgenthau, she's the leader of a group called the flag smashes we need your help to stop them. They have recreated the super soldier serum" She nodded on.

They heard a car honking and seen John with his best friend Lemeur, "So that didn't go as planned, huh?" John said as the car stopped but the trio just carried on walking and ignored him, so the drove up more then stopped again, "Look, at least we know what we're up against now, huh? And we're pretty sure it's one of the Big Three, so..." John spoke, the three stopped as Sam interrupted "Aliens, androids, or wizards?", "Or witches but yeah pretty sure" John said, "There are no such thing as witches" Sam said, Wanda then looked at him, "Are you sure?", "Apart from Wanda", "Actually Wilson there are more but I will leave it" Wanda said as Sam rolled his eyes, "But the threat as we know of is super soldiers" Bucky butted in, John was shocked, "For real?" Bucky was annoyed, "Yes." The three was about to walk again until John said, "Come on, it's a long way back" John opened the gate so they could get in the truck with them, "Come on" He said, he three rolled their eyes and went in, Sam went in first, Bucky was about I go in but he stopped and looked at Wanda (Who was still in her suit) "Laddie's first" He said with a smile, Wanda smiled, "Thank you James" She then stepped in.

As they were driving Bucky carried on staring at them, "Does he always just stare like that?" John asked, Sam looked at Bucky them back at John, "You get used to it", John nodded then brought his focus to Wanda, "So you're Wanda Maximoff, right?" John asked, Wanda looked at him and nodded, Sam and Bucky looked at Wanda and John confused, "You're the person who caused the Westview anomaly" Wanda looked angry, "I didn't mean to!" She blurted out, "Pfft yeah right" John said. They both stayed quiet, they were all silent until Bucky saw a man next to John, "Who are you?" Bucky asked, "Lemar, Lemar Hoskins." Bucky nodded then the silence was back.

Bucky looked at Wanda to see she wasn't happy, he slid his hand into hers so they are holding hands, Wanda smiled a little but quickly stopped. "You know about that, what you did to thousands of people?" John asked her, "John! I am telling you, I didn't meant to! I-", "Haha. Keep telling yourself that" John said, Wanda looked at the floor, "Wanda, You're a monster, you did something to thousands of people just because you lost everyone you love!" Bucky and Sam were confused about what they are talking about but Bucky got angry because of the way he was talking to her, "You are a fruard!", Wanda looked up at him, she spoke with her thick Sokovian accent, "Fruard? Stop the car!" Wanda shouted at the driver.

As soon as the driver stopped Wanda got out and started to walk, "Oh really Wanda? You're just gonna a run away from your problems?", Wand turned around to face him while walking backwards, "Yes I am. Your are my problem, and so I don't kill you, I'm going to walk away!" She shouted at him then turned around to walk away, Bucky then got up then ran to Wanda. Sam was annoyed, "Look John I don't know what the 'Westview anomaly' is but I'm sure she didn't mean it!" Sam said then got out too catch up with Bucky and Wanda. "Really?" JohN asked but there was no respons, he huffed, "Lets go" They drove back, leaving them.