No body saw this coming

Brooklyn, 2025

The Flag Smashes are packing for the bus but Karlie stops them, "Everyone stop for a minute!" Karlie shouted to get there attention, they all stopped and looked at her. "When we come on we will probably get a little visit from Maximoff, Barnes and Wilson so we need a plan but lucky for you I have one. Since Maximoff is are biggest threat at the moment we should target her first, we are gonna set a tiny bomb off which will knock her off but won't kill any of them. We will then keep Wanda hostage and use her to get to Barnes and Wilson then we will kill those 2" Karlie said, "What will we do with Maximoff after?" One of the Flag Smashes asked, "We can let someone else deal with her, like Hydra or maybe even Agatha" Karlie said, the other nodded in agreement, "Alright! Get back to packing, we leave in a hour" Karlie said then went to help.
_________________________________________________
Wanda, Bucky and Sam land on the bus (Zemo was in the jet) they seen Karlie and the flag smashes there. Some of the flag smashes was on a jet above with the little bomb ready.

The trio started to fight the flag smashes, they started to try to kick Bucky off the bus Wanda saw this and used her powers to get them off, she pulled him back up, "Thanks Doll" Bucky said smiling, "You're welcome" Wanda smiled back then went to fight them. Sam was flying in the air using his guns on the flag smashes. When Karlie saw that they where loosing, she saw Wanda on the edge of the bus so she said in her earpiece to the flag smashes in the jet, "Fire, now" Karlie said so they did.

They shot the bomb at Wanda which mocked her off the bus, "Ahh!", "Wanda!" Bucky shouted, he ran to where Wanda fell from and didn't see her, "Sam do you see Wanda?" Bucky asked worried, "No, I don't" Sam said. Bucky got angry, he looked at the bus to see the flag smashes where gone. Bucky started to tear up a bit, the flag smashes has took her.

*Sorry this one is short. What did you think?*