They find out

The next day Wanda called everyone to the mainroom, "Okay, what's going on?" Bucky said, "I don't know" Zemo said, Sam looked at Zemo, "She called you here too?" Sam said to Zemo, "Yep" Zemo said then Wanda walked to them, "Doll, is everything alright?" Bucky asked, she nodded and sat down next to Bucky as he put his arms around her.

Wanda was figiting with a nervous look on her face, she was silent for a moment until she finally spoke, "I have gotta tell you something" Wanda said, the three looked at each other then back at Wanda, "Tell us what?" Sam asked, Wanda sighed, "About Westview. There is a reason I am telling you this now" Wanda said, and the boys nodded as letted her explain, "After I came back and after Thanos I felt completely alone, endless, nothingness. I lost everyone I loved, I wanted to at least burry Vision because I couldn't burry Pietro or my parents, so I went to S.W.O.R.D cause I knew that's where he was so when I came they where using Vision to make weapons" Wanda explained with tears dripping down her face, "When I came out I drove to Westview and I seen a note in my car, so I got out of my car in Westview and looked at the note. On the note it said 'To grow old in' with a red heart around it and I new it was from Vision and I completely lost it, I fell to my knees crying and the next thing I new a blast of red energy just formed everywhere and I seen Vision standing there, everything was black and while, but I was happy..." Wanda's tears dripped faster and faster down her face, "But a girl made it all difficult, we had a battle cause she was trying to take my powers away which would of killed me. I defeated her but I didn't kill her" Wanda said, "Why?" Sam asked but she just shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. But she's who we are going to see, and I understand if you all hate me" Wanda said but Bucky looked at her in disbelief, "Wans" He held her hand as she looked at him, "I don't care about that, I know you didn't mean it. I love you to the moon and back" She smiled, "Wanda" Sam said, she looked at Sam, "I don't hate you either" She smiled and all of them looked at Zemo, "Of course I hate Wanda, I hate all of you" Zemo said, Sam, Wanda and Bucky rolled their eyes and looked back at each other, "Thank you" Wanda stood up and wiped her tears away.

"So get ready, we are going to take the jet over to Westview. You are going to meet my enimee, you are going to meet Agatha Harkness..." Wanda said

*They now know what the Westview anomaly is! What do you think? I want to thank you all for the support on my stories 💗💗*