An old super soldier

Wanda walked off, "Wanda, wait!" Bucky and Sam shouted after her so she stopped and turned around, the other two ran in her direction, "Wanda, what happened" Sam asked, "It doesn't matter, you're not ready to know yet" Wanda said which made Sam annoyed, "Actually I think we are more than ready. If you're are working with us I think we should know what's bothering you, I-" Sam got interrupted my Bucky, "Sam, leave her alone if she's not ready then she's not ready", "You all right?" Wanda asked, "Yeah" Bucky said then he looked at them both, "Let's take the shield. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves"Bucky suggested, "I think we should it" Wanda said "We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it. Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam said, Wanda rolled her eyes, "Well now you have me" Wanda said, "No Wanda we are not doing that-", "Sam" Bucky said, Sam looked at him, "There is someone that you two should meet" Sam and Wanda looked at each other in confusion.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" a kid said, "It's just Falcon, kid" Sam said, "No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon", "Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam asked, "Well, technically, I mean, yes", "So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam smiled at his comment and looked at his friend who gave him a high five, Sam chuckled, "got him, right?", "Whatever, man" The kid said then walked off. The trio went to the door and Bucky knocked on the door, he seen a man there, "What do you want?" He asked, "We're here to Isaiah" Bucky said then Wanda and Sam stood next to Bucky, "Nobody named Isaiah live here", "Look, we just want to talk to him" Bucky said, "You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now" THe man said, "Rude" Wanda said which made the man looked at her, "Hey I know you" The man said, "Yeah I bet" Wanda said, not in the mood, "Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means" Bucky said, "All right, wait here" The man said then walked into the house. "Nice kid" Sam said sarcastically "How do you know this guy?", "I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War" Bucky said, "You to were in the Korean War together?" Wanda asked, "Yep" Bucky said then smiled at Wanda.

The door opened, "Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself" The trio went in to find Isaiah on the couch facing the door, "Isaiah? his is, uh, Sam and Wanda. Sam and Wanda, this is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51", If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me", "I'm not a killer anymore" Bucky said, "Oh yeah, well she is" He pointed to Wanda, Wanda looked side to side the looked back at him and pointed to herself, "Me?", "Yeah, you! You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you", "Isaiah-" Wanda was about to say, "Get out of my house!", The trio left the house.

"So you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it?" Sam asked annoyed, "Sam" Wanda said, Sam looked at her "Leave James alone", "Wanda Isaiah called you a killer! What does that mean!?" Sam shouted, as he shouted police cars came in front of them