The final fight

Sam, Bucky and Wanda ran to see some people locked in trucks so they ran to help them, there was a big fire surrounding them. The people where screaming. Bucky started to use his metal arm to pull the door down, the flag smashes came, "Shit.." Wanda says seeing them, Sam sees and flies to fight the flag smashes (Sam was in his Captain America suit on) Wanda seen Karlie sneaking off, "Wanda, go and get her" Bucky says, Wanda nods and uses her powers to fly after  her; Bucky smiles after her and the continues to save the people in the trucks.

Karlie runs to a room and stops running, she grabs a gun and turns around to see Wanda standing there, "You shouldn't be here" Karlie says while pointing a gun at her, "Neither should you" Wanda spoke softly. "What are doing here? Gonna kill me?" Karlie said not putting the gun down, "I just wanna talk" Wanda said with her hands up, "Just go before I kill you!" Karlie said, but Wanda didn't move. Bucky and Sam walked in shocked, "Woah!" Sam said and Bucky moved in front of Wanda, "Barnes move!" Karlie said with a shaky voice, "Karlie.." Sam said, "Don't do this.." Karlie looked at him, "You don't tell me what to do Sam"  she said, "The blip just caused chaos, do you want that to happen again? Come with us Karlie... everything will be fine" Sam said. Karlie slowly lowered the gun as Bucky moved from in front of Wanda, "Okay..." She said but suddenly Zemo shot Karlie so Karlie shot Wanda's shoulder, "Wanda.." Bucky said and ran to her as she fell holding her shoulder.

Sam looked at Zemo mad, "Zemo!" He yelled and ran to Karlie, Zemo ran off, "Buck get Wanda out off here!" Sam yelled, Bucky nodded and picked her up bridle style and they escaped. Sam looked at Karlie sad, Karlie had a year dripping down her face as her arms drop to the floor. She's dead. Sam couldn't help but feel sad for the girl, he picked her up and flown the others.

*AHHHH I'M SO SORRYYY U ALL HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS. Was it worth it? Next chapter will be out soon, might be the last chapter*