Meeting an old enemy

Wanda, Sam, Bucky and Zemo showed up to Westview to see Monica Bucky, Sam and Zemo followed Wanda who was walking toward Monica. "Didn't expect you to show up" Wanda said smiling, "Well I thought you could use some help, I will be here if you need anything" Monica said smiling back, "Thanks Monica" Wanda said, Sam coughed a little to try to get Wandas attention, "Oh right, Monica this is Sam, Bucky and Zemo. Sam, Bucky and Zemo this is Monica, she helped me with the Westview anomaly" Wanda said, Bucky moved to stand next to Wanda, he held Wanda's hand and smiled at Monica. Sam shoke Monica's hand, "Nice to met you" Sam said, "Nice to meet you to, Falcon" Monica said the smiled, Sam smiled back, "Monica can you keep an eye on Zemo while we are there? I don't think it would be a good idea for Zemo to go" Wanda asked, Monica nodded, "Thank you" Wanda said, "You're welcome, good luck" Monica said, Wanda smiled. Wanda, Bucky and Sam went into Westview. Wanda and Bucky held hands while walking.

They stopped when they reached Agatha's house, "Here we are" Wanda said, "You sure this is a good idea, Wanda?" Sam asked, Wanda nodded then she knocked on the door. When the door opened they seen her, "Well, well look how showed up" Agatha said, "Hi Agatha, I thought I put you under a spell that turned you back to Agnes" Wanda said a bit confused, "Oh dear, you really think you can keep me like that for long" Agatha said smirking, Wanda looks down, "We need your help" Wanda said. "I told you, you would need me. Now what is it that you pathetic people can't handle?" Agatha said. Wanda looked down, getting angry Bucky patted her back, "We can go to someone else, if you want to Wanda" Sam said coming to the other side of Wanda but Wanda shoke her head, "We need you to help us find a group of people called the Flag smashed", "I see, follow me" Agatha walked to her basement, the three followed nervously.

When they where in her basement Agatha began to use her magic to find the Flag smashed, "Mm" Agatha said, "What do you see?" Bucky asked, "They are in Brooklyn" Agatha said, they three looked at each other then back at Agatha, "They are hiding in a old building but they are heading to a bus" Agatha said. "We are going to the bus" Sam said, Wanda and Bucky noded and they all headed back upstairs. "Well thanks Agatha" Sam said then Sam and Bucky left, as Wanda was about to leave Agatha grabbed her arm, Wanda looked at Agatha, "Don't you think this is the end. I am coming for you Wanda even if that means I have to kill your boyfriend, yes I know you two are dating" Agatha said, Wanda's eyes glowed a bit red, she stepped on her foot so Agatha let go of her arm then left.