Zemo's plan

Wanda and Bucky explained there plan to break Zemo out of jail to Sam but Sam wasn't happy, "What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail? Where the hell are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?" Sam said, annoyed, "We have no leads, no moves, nothing" Bucky said, "What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars" Sam aurgued, "And we also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose" Wanda pointed out, "Wanda your okay with this?!" Sam said, "Sam, James has a point. I know breaking out Zemo is a risk but with what we are trying to do this could be the right thing to do" Wanda said, "The right thing to do? Wanda people are calling you a killer, people are talking about something called 'The Westview anomaly' which you did! You aren't telling us what happened and that's not the right thing to do, what you did clearly wasn't the right thing to do so how am I ment to believe this is the right thing to do?" Sam said a bit louder Than he should.

Wanda was a bit angry that he shouted at her, she put her head down, Bucky looked at him with rage, "Calm down!" Bucky said and went to see if Wanda was alright, she nodded then he put his arms around her shoulders, Wanda blushed "Wanda, look I'm sorry. I just don't think this is a good idea" Sam said, "Sam we don't know unless we try" Wanda said, "Wanda's right Sam, and if he does try something Wanda will kick his ass" Bucky said, Sam nodded. Zemo walks towards them, "Lets do this" Zemo said.

The four all walked to a building, "Where are we?" Wanda asked, "A place that will help us" Zemo said then he turned to the trio "Wanda, Bucky can you both get into your suits?" Zemo asked, they nodded. Wanda clicked her fingers and her suit appeard, Bucky watched in amazment, of how cool and beautiful she looked, "Are you going to stare all day, Barnes" Wanda smiled, Bucky blushed, "And Sam you can't wear your suit so you will have this" Zemo said and hands Sam a suit, "Why can't I wear my Falcon suit?" Sam asked, "Well it's because you have never been a bad guy, so they will attack you" Wanda said, "Well what about you Wanda?" Sam asked, "Oh I have been bad" Wanda said, Sam looked in shock, "You have?" Sam asked, "Yeah, remember I've worked with Hydra. I'm sure people would say I'm bad again now" Wanda said, Bucky couldn't stop looking at Wanda, "Bucky?" Sam said, Bucky snapped out of it, "Hm what?" Bucky asked, "Sam and Bucky, get changed" Zemo said, Bucky looked around, "Where?" Bucky asked, Zemo pointed to the public toilets. Bucky and Sam sighed and went to get changed, Wanda smiled at Bucky walking and she thought, 'Wow.. James is hot. Wait why do I think that? I just lost Vision for the second time and I think of that?'

Sam and Bucky walks to the public toilets to get changed, they both get into different stalls. Bucky gets changed and he thinks, 'God I love Wanda, I have for years. When I first meet her in HYDRA, she probaly won't like me back' Bucky sighed and got changed.