They meet again I

Torres has told Sam about the flag smashes then they started to talk about John while they walked to the jet "Seems like a good guy. You met him?" Torres asked, "No." Sam said annoyed "Thanks for doing this on such short notice." Sam thanked Torres with a hug, they broke off "Yeah. No sweat. I'm just finishing up the checklist. You'll be all good to go once you land in Munich." Torres smiled and walked to the jet.

"Shouldn't have given up the shield." Bucky came up to him angry, "Good to see you too, Buck.", "This is wrong."Bucky protested "Hey, hey, look, I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait.", "You didn't know that was gonna happen?" Bucky asked, raising an eyebrow. "No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam almost yelled but kept it together, "Steve didn't want this.", "Oh, my God. What do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind? Huh?" Sam asked sarcastically

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam.", "Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over, Bucky. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now.", "What could be bigger than this?", "This guy." Sam showed Bucky and picture to who they thought was the leader of the flag smashes, then Sam continued, "His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong.", "And?", "Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going.", "Well, I don't trust Redwing.", "You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'mma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three."

"What Big Three?" Bucky asked confused, "The Big Three.", "What Big Three?" Bucky asked again, "Androids, aliens, and wizards.", "That's not a thing.", "That's definitely a thing." Sam protested, "No, it's not.", "Every time we fight, it's one of the three.", "Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky said sarcastically, "How do you know about Gandalf?", "I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out.", "So you see my point?", "No, I don't. There are no wizards.", "Doctor Strange.", "Is a sorcerer.", "Aah!" Sam chuckled "A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it. Right? I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy. But that's not the point. These guys aren't magical. They use brute force like you, the incredibly annoying guy in front of me with the staring problem.", " I'm coming with you.", "No, you're not." Bucky smiled, "Lets go" He started to walk to the jet and Sam jogged after him, "Bucky! Bucky, wait"

Bucky landed onto the trucks that the flag smashes were on and they grabbed on to Bucky, he tries to shake them off but they were to strong, they started to beat him up. John Walker came down, using the shield to and I try to knock them off him but on of the caught it and thrown it to him, knocking him down as the other flag smashes grabbed him. Sam started shooting them but got shot down by them and also got held on by some of them. "Thanks John!" Bucky said "Now who's gonna help us now?!" As he said that someone flown down using their powers to knock the flag smashes off the three looked at the person, "Wanda" Sam said, Sam and Bucky smiled, she smiled back, "Hey i'm-" John started to say but cut off by Wanda, "I don't care. You're done here" Wanda used her magic to lift John in the air and dropped him into the floor.

Wanda moved forwards and started to fight the smashes using her powers, Bucky stared in amazement, "Wow" Bucky said, "Hey, White Panther, you just gonna stare at her or you gonna help out?" Sam smiled, "It's white wolf" Bucky said and started to fight them.

They were wining until Sam and Bucky got knocked off, Bucky landed onto of Sam and said, "Could have used that shield.", "Get off me Bucky" Bucky got off and Wanda landed in front of them, "Like the new suit" Bucky said, "Thanks, I like your new haircut", "Thanks they just stared at each other