Wanda vs Bucky

They walked in to see a lot of bad guys, "Okay so we need to find-" Zemo said, people approached them, "Hey look, it's Zemo" A bad guy said, the others clapped as Zemo smiled and bowed, Wanda whispered to Sam and Bucky, "Well this is going to be fun" Bucky and Sam nodded in agreement. "So me and my clients need to meet with Dr. Nagel" Zemo said to a man, "What happeneds if we don't?", "I will give you a offering of the Winter Soldier" Zemo said then pointed to Bucky, "That isn't enough" The man said then he seen Wanda and grinned "We will take you to her if the Winter Soldier and the Scarlet Witch fight" Wanda and Bucky both looked shocked, "I'm not fighting her" Bucky said, "Yeah and I'm not fighting him either" Wanda said, "How about something else?" Sam asked but the man shook his head and then we got out a book with a black star, "If you two won't fight I will make you" He said then started to say Bucky's trigger words, "NO!" Wanda shouted, Bucky looked at Wanda like he was brain washed but laughed, "They don't effect me anymore" Bucky said then looking at the man, "Fine then" The man said, he got out Loki's scepter with the mind stone (Yes the mind stone is in the story) he turned Wanda around and put the scepter to her chest.

"Wanda" Sam said, she looked at them with red eyes she then used her powers too pick up Bucky, she was brain washed, "Wanda, no!" Bucky said angry at man, "Who the hell is Wanda, there is only The Scarlet Witch?" She asked which left Bucky, Sam and Zemo shocked, Wanda slammed Bucky onto the ground.

Bucky got up to see Wanda with red eyes and ready to fight him, "Wanda.. I'm not going to fight you" Bucky said "I know what it's like to be brain washed it's not fun, I know I'm going to help you" He said slowly walking towards her, "You can't help me.." Wanda said the started to uses he powers on Bucky, Bucky wasn't fighting back he loved her so much that even if she killed him he would fight back, "Wanda stop!" Sam shouted, she looked at everyone around her with tears in her eyes, she looked at Bucky who stood up hurt with cuts and bruises. Wanda looked at her hands and cried, "I'm a monster.." Wanda said Bucky hugged her, "No your not" He whispered, "You got what you wanted! So where is Dr. Nagel" Zemo said and Sam approached the man,the man pointed where she is the Sam punched the man in the face so he got knocked out.

The four went to her, Bucky put his arms  Wanda so she could walk alright, she means so much to him and soon he might ask her to be his girlfriend.

*Was it worth the wait? Just to explain the Loki's sceptre thing,  went back in time and stole Loki's sceptre and it ended up there and they used it on Wanda*