Meeting Zemo

*I'm going to try and put more Winterwitch into the chapters but also still go with the story line*

The trio was walking to the Raft cause Bucky said Zemo could help, Wanda and Bucky where walking behind Sam. Wanda hated to be back here it brought bad memories she also hated the idea on getting Zemo just in case he hurts Bucky but also because Zemo and Strucker are good friends and Zemo always hated Wanda and her brother when they were with Hydra, he would always take Wanda when Pietro was asleep to torture her. Bucky noticed Wanda was nervous and that made him frown he didn't like to see Wanda like that, he held her hand which made Wanda blush and bit seeing this made Bucky blushes a bit they looked at each other, "It will be okay, Wans" He said, she nodded.

When they got there Bucky stopped them, "I'm gonna go in alone" Bucky said, Wanda looked down thinking as Sam looked at Bucky, "Why?" Sam asked, "Cause you're an Avenger. You know how he feels about that", "Look, it's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together" Sam and Bucky heard foot steps leaving them they looked to see Wanda heading for Zemo's cell, "Wanda!" Bucky called out but she just went, "Stay here, Sam!" Bucky said and ran after Wanda.

"Well, well... look who we have here The Winter Soldier and stupid Pietro's twin sister" Zemo smiled, Wanda was angry and was ready to charge him but Bucky held her back, "Call him that and the only you will feel is a broken jaw!" Wanda said calming down, Bucky kissed her cheek to tell her to calm down. Wanda was shocked but went with it, Bucky stood in front of Wanda, "I'm not the Winter Soldier anymore and don't call her brother that again!", "Dont tell me what to do" Zemo said, "We need your help" Bucky said, "And why would I help you?" Zemo asked, "Someone recreated the super-soldier serum" Bucky said which made Zemo shoot him a look, "You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this, which is why you came to me, which means you are desperate. Luckily for you, I know where to begin. But you need to let me out of here" Zemo said which made Wanda step forward, she touched Bucky's arm, "James, are you sure about this?" Wanda asked worried, Zemo looked at them with a smirk, "Barnes is she your girlfriend" Zemo said, Bucky and Wanda both blushed and looked at him, "No... She isn't my girlfriend" Bucky said and turned to Wanda "Don't worry Wans, I think we should", "But what if he hurts you", "I'm more worried about him hurting you, but if he tries anything you can give him hell" Bucky said which made Wanda smile.

*Please tell me what you think. Again I will be adding more Winterwitch and maybe they will soon become a couple, while still going on with the story line. Sorry Sam wasn't in things chapter much*