The escape

Wanda was tried of waiting for them to come, she was walking in her cell and seen Flag smashes and Karlie getting their masks on and leaving, "Hey!" Wanda shouted, one of the Flag smashes looked at her, "Whats going on?" She asked, "Your friends are here!" The Flag smasher said then ran out to the other. She was alone in the building, she was happy that they came for her but she knew that they would need her.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Sam and Bucky came out of the jet (Zemo was still in the jet) they then became face to face with Karlie and the Flag smashes again, "Look we don't want to fight you but if we have to we will" Sam says, "Let Wanda go!" Sam shouted, "No" Karlie says, Sam sighs, "Fine" Sam says then Bucky and Sam start to fight them.

Sam punches and uses his guns on the Flag smashes. Bucky seen Karlie running back into the Flag smashes base and chased after her, before she got inside Bucky thrown a knife which made Karlie stop and look at him, "I don't think so" He says and him and Karlie start to fight.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Wanda tries to get her shock collar off, after a lot of attempts she got it off. She then used her powers to unlock the cell than without hesitation she ran out to help the others. Bucky gets knock down, Sam gets knocked down next to him, as he does so John Walker came in, "Enough Karlie, you can't win" John says, "But I will" Karlie says then hits him down, "Thanks John!" Bucky says to him, "Really? You're welcome Barnes" John says then Bucky looks at him, "It was a sarcastic thanks" Bucky says. The Flag smashes all stand in front of the boy pointing guns at them, Karlie was standing at the back, "I really don't want to hurt you, but I have to. So for what it's worth boys, I am really sorry" Karlie says.

As the Flasg smashes where about to shoot Wanda flown and landed in front of the three looking at the Flag smashes, withe her eyes glowing red and her hand with a hex ready, "Little lesson for you" Wanda says, "Never capture The Scarlet Witch" Wanda says then used her powers to mind control the Flag smashes to point there guns at Karlie as Wanda helped Bucky and Sam up, "I didn't need your help" John says to Wanda, Wanda rolls her eyes, "Fine... you can deal with them" Wanda says pointing to the Flag smashes who where still pointing their guns at Karlie, Wanda stops mind controlling them so the Flag smashes drop their guns and everything is back to normal. They looked at them angry, "Have fun, Walker" Wanda said then Sam, Bucky and Wanda get into the jet and flies off. John looks at the Falg smashes as the slowly aproach him, "Umm... hi, I'm John" John says nervous.