Calling an old friend

Wanda, Bucky, Sam and Zemo where on the jet, "So who is going to hello us now?" Bucky asked, "What about Sharon?" Sam suggested, "She won't help us" Bucky said, they seem Wanda figiting and sitting there silent, "Doll, you alright?" Bucky asked sitting opposite her, she nodded, "I think I know someone who would help us, but the problem is she hates me" Wanda said, "Who?" Zemo asked, "I will tell you later, we shouldn't go now it is getting late" Wanda said, they nodded, "I know where we can stay for now" Zemo said walking to tell put in the coordinates, Sam went to Zemo and Bucky stayed with Wanda, "Who is she? And if she hates you is it a good idea that we ask for her help?" Bucky asked, Wanda was looking out of the window as Bucky was creating circles on her nuckels, "I don't think I should tell you yet. I don't know if it is a good Idea that I'm there but she will probably help us" Wanda said and slightly smiled at him. He nodded and kissed her head, "I love you, Doll", "I love you too, James" Wanda said.
_________________________________________________________________________________
When they got to a house they came in, "Wow, this is big" Bucky said, "Yep" Zemo said but Wanda was nervous about the person she never thought she would see her again. Sam seen her and went up to her, "Wans, are you alright?" Sam asked, "Yeah I'm fine" Wanda said and got out a phone, "I just need to make a call" Sam nodded and left Wanda alone.

Wanda ran outside and called someone, "Hey" Wanda said, "Hey, Wanda I didn't expect you too call me" The person said, "I know, I know Monica. I have a question" Wanda said, "Of course, what's up?" Monica asked, "Is she still there?" Wanda asked, Monica was confused for a minute but realized who she was talking about, "Yeah she is" Monica said, "Okay good, I need her help" Wanda said, "But Wanda she will try to kill you" Monica said concerned, "I know but I need her, pluse I am not alone.We don't need her for long" Wanda said, "But what is she escapes?" Monica asked, "She won't, trust me" Wanda said, "Okay" Monica said, "We will go tomorrow" Wanda said, "Okay, bye Wanda" Monica said, "Bye Monica" Wanda said then hanged up.

She took a deep breath then walked back inside.

*Who do you think they will see? I have tried to give you clues, it's not Monica even though she will be in it a little bit that's not the person*