Chapter 3.

"Everyone out?" You asked the last girl coming out of the clubroom, after changing in your tennis uniforms.
The girl quickly nodded her head as you closed the door and locked it. Walking at the back of the team you quickly counted everyone and then turned to your freinds listening to their conversation.

„What's up? You look like something happened." Your best friend Izumi asked.
You knew her since forever, because your Mothers both were friends since high school and you two basically grew up like sisters, so she always knew when something was up with you.

„Don't worry, just thinking." You smiled at her. You felt a little bit ashamed that you haven't told her about Ushijima, but you were way too busy, and she was too.

„You always say that when it's about a boy, so who is it? That physics nerd?" She asked, referring to one boy you met in a physics class or whatever it was, no idea, you didn't listen at all. He came up to you and started talking about physics with you. He was cute and stuff but nothing more, but saying 'oh yeah he's cute' about a boy when talking to your best friend went bad, because the next day she wrote a story about you two.

„No its not the physics nerd it's-„ You were quickly interrupted.

„THE CHEMISTRY BOY? Please tell me it's the chemistry boy, you've been crushing on that men for months!" She basically screamed, when talking about a boy that yet again came up to you and talked about his favorite subject.

Maybe they always thought you were a nerd too, because of your good grades. But secretly you just had a good study method. Anyways.

„No it's not the chemistry boy, he has a boyfriend shut up! And I never had a crush on him! He's just madly attractive, okay?" You hushed her quickly, looking around for safety reasons.

„Wait, don't tell me it's a sportsboy!" She looked at you with worried eyes. Oh how she hated them, ....for you.
She's in love with guys that do sports.
But you, you needed a nerd, in her opinion.

„Actually it's a sportsboy and to be honest now that we are in contact he really is nice to be around! Its Ushijima Wakatoshi before you ask." You said looking her directly in the eyes.
She froze looking at you.

„Shut up, that men is number one on the most likely to never have a girlfriend list!" She shook her head in disbelief.

Before the conversation went any longer the team came to an abrupt stop, making you turn your head and focus your attention on the others.

"L/N-san! The gym door is locked!" one of the second years said. You pulled out your keys immediately and unlocked the gym door letting everyone in. The last one being Izumi.

„You have to be kidding me! Is he showing interest or did you just magically had a crush on him?" She asked jaw still hanging low from the surprise you just delivered her.

„He's showing interest and he's actually gonna watch practice, if his practice isn't gonna be too long." You said, getting a little bit shy talking about the future.

You quickly walked away pulling everyone together and talking about todays plans.

„First : warm up! Second : making the gym ready. Third : get a partner because we're gonna practice 2vs2 until the boys come! LETS GO!" And with that everyone started to warm up and do the following things on the list.

Your coach called in sick today, so no worry's about Wakatoshi being screamed at by your coach.