Chapter 11.

The day went on, without you crying, luckily.

Izumi was looking out for you.
When the first year's came to give you the keys back she accepted them for you, saying you were getting over some math stuff in your head for a test, and that's why you were laying on the table with your head.
It didn't make sense what she was saying, but she had your back.

You could barely concentrate while in class, but made it trough.

„Off to practice?" Izumi asked looking down at you. She was standing next to your desk, waiting for you.

„I gotta do something before, I'm gonna be late, but start without me." You say packing your bag.

Izumi nodded and smiled leaving the classroom without you.
She was unsure at first. Leaving you alone meant, leaving you alone with your thoughts and feelings.

In secret she was worried. Yeah, you crushing over a boy was normal, you were in your teenage years, but seeing your eyes with no emotions behind them as you say you didn't know where or what Ushijima was up to, scared her.

You took a deep breath while walking to the gym. The gymnasium where the volleyball practice was taking place at very day.

From a distance you could hear the noises of balls and shoes hitting the floor.

You grew more nervous. Maybe you shouldn-
NO, I have to do this.

This is ridiculous and immatu-
MAYBE, but I still have to do this.

No, you do-

And with that you were just outside the gymnasium of the volleyball team. You gripped your bag and entered the very big room.
Immediately there were eyes on you, but you just scanned the room for one particular person.

As you spotted him you dropped your bag, getting his attention. He was holding a ball, ready to practice his serve, and turned to you when he saw you walking towards him.

You stopped right in front of him and looked up at him. You tightly gripped his shirt by the collar and pulled him closer to your face.

„Why are you ignoring me?" You said with a louder voice then usual.

He just stared down at you without any emotions showing on his face.

You got even more pissed on by that action.
How could he just seem so emotionless? How?

„Answer me!" Your voice raised again, even louder then before.

„You're-" he started but got interrupted by a loud "HEY!".

"You! You crazy fangirl, get out!" One of their coaches said.

You look at him bewildered, still holding Wakatoshi's shirt tight.

"Bu-" you as well got interrupted. "Don't care, get out! Or you're gonna have a problem!" The coach threatened.

You glared at Wakatoshi and let go off him, quickly walking to the door and grabbing your bag.

You started walking as soon as you stepped out of the gym.

What's even the point of all of this?

You breathe in the rainy air and look up at the sky.

He used me, didn't he? Like I'm one of his Fangirls. Like I would follow him, everywhere he goes.

„Y/N!" You heard Wakatoshi say. You haven't gone that far from the gym, so it was easy for him to catch up with you.

Shocked you stopped walking and turned around.
And he stood there, he looked at you with no emotions in his eyes or face.